I just happend to wander into the AT&T store down the street, and as luck ... BlackBerry Bold forum

DerekK no está en línea Stack level 1

BOLD track ball

Advertisement

I just happend to wander into the AT&T store down the street, and as luck would have it, they had a Bold on display. The screen is absolutely amazing, the OS is very fast and the keyboard would take a bit of getting used to for me coming from a pearl. The store was for the most part empty, so I played around with it for about 15-20 min and the one thing I couldn't get over was the track ball. Every time, or so it seemed, my thumb kept brushing on either the options button or the back button when going left or right. Going up was the same thing, I kept hitting the little ridge between the ball and the screen. It seems to me, that the track ball almost sits too low, this is the only complaint I have about the phone, but I'm not sure if I could ever get used to it. Am I crazy, or does anyone else have a similar view?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i love the setting of the trackball.. i think its the best out of all the trackball devices imo...
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    i love the setting of the trackball..
    Whadda ya mean? I'm still trying to find mine....

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Trackball was excellent on the Bold I briefly had, but it's set under a panel- without the benefit of a retaining ring, which is designed to facilitate easy removal for cleaning.