Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can not believe that you are having trouble with this. Just get the Bold! ... BlackBerry Bold forum

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way

Advertisement

I can not believe that you are having trouble with this. Just get the Bold! Out ofd the three upgrades you got coming, one will be the Bold, so do it now as there is no telling when AT&T will be getting the Javelin. I do not think AT&T will get favored carrier status from RIM after them delaying the Bold while the whored themselves out for the iPhone
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

PIN/ID
    LESS
    AT&T will get the Javelin, but to say when for certain who knows. I have a 8310 coming to me tomorrow and I am not sure whether or not I will keep my Bold. I almost feel as if its a even deal to go from the Bold to the curve.

Don't get me wrong, I love everything about the bold. But I think the whole battery life situation is what is truly getting me to push towards the 8310 as my primary device. I don't think I ever expected to say this...but!!!!

Dunno battery is a major player with me and i hate having to charge my phone 2-3 times a day. Whats also worse is I have yet to find a adequate power source for my vehicle that will charge my Bold as the wall charger does. My curve or pearl never had that issue with any car charger.

So my Bold sad to say may end up here for sale later tonight. I am still debating it.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    The charging is not an issue. I'm having to charge my Curve for 20 minutes two times a day anyway~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Then you can buy mine ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I sold my Bold and tried going back to the Curve until the Jav comes out for Tmo.. I bought another Bold a few days later.

I say you get a Bold.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Bold it is. I'm goin Tuesday, I have to work late tomorrow. This is a win win situation. Thanks everybody. Anyone else have opinions, please post-Im still listening~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

360Challenge no está en línea Stack level 3
    I went into the Rogers store a few days ago to inquire about my upgrade. I was faced with a tough decision: the Javelin or the Bold. As i was comparing the two devices, the rep says why would you get the javelin if you already have the curve? then i realized that this is basically a curve 8320 which looks better.. i grabbed a bold and LOVE it. the keypad is 100x better than the javelin keypad, its widescreen, and you just look pretty ballin' with the leather back

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    The Bold is BY FAR the absolute best device I have EVER used. My suggestion is go for the Bold.
    I believe in paying for quality products!
    Support PinStack.com by getting a premium membership.
    Click HERE for your membership options

PIN/ID
    nada
    Thanks for the input guys, I just wanted some feedback from those who had owned a curve then went to the bold. I know there is a thread for this already, but I wanted some current input. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Es Un Placer

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3
    Believe me when I say thet you won't regret your chioce of the bold. The way it feels so right in your hands, and the soft click of the keys makes it a dream to type on. Faster processor, better keyboard, more crisp display, side sd slot, 3mp camera, and of course 3g make the Bold, one bold bad ***!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    The Pis are nice but it is not a 3mp, still 2mp like the Curve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12