Not that this is anything ground breaking, but I had to tell somebody. I work ... BlackBerry Bold forum

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C

Bold spotted in factory testing

Advertisement

Not that this is anything ground breaking, but I had to tell somebody.

I work for a manufacturing company in Canada that holds contracts with many different companies related to testing/assembly of their products.

Earlier this year we acquired a contract with RIM to test their devices in-house. I never saw anything happening up until today when somebody had a brand new Bold in the tester!

It might not mean much, but it was pretty sweet to walk out for lunch and see a new Bold not even ready for store shelves, a mere 2 feet away, glistening under the florescent lights.

Too bad my carrier is CDMA and I'll never see a Bold of my own until my contract expires in a year and I switch carriers. ;(

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    why settle for a bold, when you can have the storm? bwhahaha
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by VR View Post
    why settle for a bold, when you can have the storm? bwhahaha
    I'd much rather have the Bold then the click/touch screen that that storm has too ahhahahaha

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    Not that this is anything ground breaking, but I had to tell somebody.

I work for a manufacturing company in Canada that holds contracts with many different companies related to testing/assembly of their products.

Earlier this year we acquired a contract with RIM to test their devices in-house. I never saw anything happening up until today when somebody had a brand new Bold in the tester!

It might not mean much, but it was pretty sweet to walk out for lunch and see a new Bold not even ready for store shelves, a mere 2 feet away, glistening under the florescent lights.

Too bad my carrier is CDMA and I'll never see a Bold of my own until my contract expires in a year and I switch carriers. ;(
    thats awesome! let us know when you spot a javelin !

Quote Originally Posted by che17 View Post
    I'd much rather have the Bold then the click/touch screen that that storm has too ahhahahaha
    +1 on that.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    thats awesome! let us know when you spot a javelin !
    You betcha!

I'd personally much rather have a bold/javelin then the Storm. The Storm may have its new click-screen, but I still prefer a good ol' fashioned tactile keyboard...call me crazy.

Next on my list is to find out if we're getting discounts on BB's now that we have this contract.