Can anybody help me with this please Despite my misgivings I have decided after speaking ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Karlos16UK no está en línea Stack level 2

Bold/Skin/Cradle Help.

Advertisement

Can anybody help me with this please

Despite my misgivings I have decided after speaking to my service provider Orange UK to get a Bold Orange tell me the new ones coming through are now OK so I've taken the plunge and ordered one on a free upgrade.

Orange are also putting in a car kit for me so if the worst happens and it is a lemon at least I wont have had my pants pulled down in the process. It was only this that pushed me over the edge into the land of this particular Berry that is Black.

My question (One of several hundred in the near future I guess as I know sod all of the operating system ) is this. I want to go for the Vaja Ivolution case in that gorgeous blue colour but they take a couple of months to arrive, so in the meantime if I put the Bold in a skin to protect it, will it still clip in the cradle or will the skin need to come off every time it goes in the car?

Thanks for your help in advance and please wish me luck with the BB and in getting used to a new OS

Karl

60 views and no replies, come on guys one of you must have a car kit and cradle in your cars and know if the Bold in a skin will still clip in

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Which car kit are you talking about ? Im confused

The THB Bury System 8 with the Bold cradle mate.