Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

I guess the Bold just feels better. The iPhone feels and looks plasticky.... BlackBerry Bold forum

  1. #16
    Ge's Avatar
    Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    738

    Advertisement



    I guess the Bold just feels better. The iPhone feels and looks plasticky.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    exactly, the old iphone felt so much better but the new one LOOKS better

  3. #18
    Ge's Avatar
    Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    738
    They are both crap.

    Unless you are some kid, that spends all day on YouTube and surf the web.

    Oh, hang on, if you did that, the battery would be dead after 2 hours.

  4. #19
    walds11's Avatar
    walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    518
    I also played with my uncle's Verizon Wireless BlackBerry 8830 world addition last night. I think I am warming up to the bigger full QWERTY device. I like the size of the Curve, but I can't get used to the smaller keys. The keys of the 8800 have a nice feel to them. Are the keys of the Bold similar to the keys of the 8800?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    do a search for that i wrote a comparaison between the curve 88xx and bold's keypad because Archer was scared of the bold's keypad

  6. #21
    joewoo's Avatar
    joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    They are both crap.

    Unless you are some kid, that spends all day on YouTube and surf the web.

    Oh, hang on, if you did that, the battery would be dead after 2 hours.

    I ditchd the curve for the iPhone... I've used both... It was one of the biggest mistakes of my life... I'm dying to get the bold... iPhone is a slow piece of crap... I have to wait for the phone to do things... Worst part is, sometimes the phone has some hiccup in the OS and it restarts, then flashes a picture telling me that I have to connect to itunes.. It turns itself useless... I have no reason why it does this and so I can't avoid it... There are times I do not have access to MY computer... It has to be the one you synced with... So basically I go all day carryng this white piece of plastic... I'm gonna pay the early termination and get rid of this thing... If it didn't cost so much I'd just punt it into a lake...
    torched!

  7. #22
    Ge's Avatar
    Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    738
    Upgrade your firmware to 2.1 and don't load any applications from the AppStore. It will minimize the crashing.

    Worse thing is to be on a business trip and the iPhone bricks on you after a call. No computer and no iTunes and you are carrying a piece of plastic for the rest of your trip.

    DON'T LOAD ANY APPLICATIONS and you will minimize the lock ups.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    Upgrade your firmware to 2.1 and don't load any applications from the AppStore. It will minimize the crashing.

    Worse thing is to be on a business trip and the iPhone bricks on you after a call. No computer and no iTunes and you are carrying a piece of plastic for the rest of your trip.

    DON'T LOAD ANY APPLICATIONS and you will minimize the lock ups.
    Well that kills a lot of the iPhone's appeal now doesnt it ?

  9. #24
    joewoo's Avatar
    joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    Posts
    492
    I've been on 1.1.4, it sucked... I'm now on 2.1, and it still sucks... 2.1 is a joke.. A sugarpill... The only difference i feel is that there is an insignificant battery increase, but maybe that's cuz the phone doesn't fetch emails anymore... Apple native programs still crash.. Safari browsing is really nice but it crashes on me about 10 times a day...

    I think the 5th gen iPhone will be amazing... But currently, there's too much that it doesn't do correctly... The idea is great... Just poorly executed... Apps make the iPhone...
    torched!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by joewoo View Post
    I've been on 1.1.4, it sucked... I'm now on 2.1, and it still sucks... 2.1 is a joke.. A sugarpill... The only difference i feel is that there is an insignificant battery increase, but maybe that's cuz the phone doesn't fetch emails anymore... Apple native programs still crash.. Safari browsing is really nice but it crashes on me about 10 times a day...

    I think the 5th gen iPhone will be amazing... But currently, there's too much that it doesn't do correctly... The idea is great... Just poorly executed... Apps make the iPhone...
    yeah exactly. take the apps off of the iPhone and ur just left with idk the first iPhone - 2.0+ update ? lol
    but yeah i am an Apple fanboy to the death but Apple really messed up on this one. Even build quality is really bad i had to exchange my iPhone 3G 2weeks after i had got it because the touchscreen under the actual glass screen cracked by itself (no trace of cracking on the glass screen we see from the outside) and my girlfriend's had leaks of light (the screen was REALLY bright like WHITE in some spots).
    We both ran back to BB. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •