Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was checking out the official BlackBerry accessories on blackberry.com and decided to have a ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow Bold release speculation

Advertisement

I was checking out the official BlackBerry accessories on blackberry.com and decided to have a look at what is/will be available for the Bold. There are a few listed, and most of them have an availability date of 8/29/08. However, among them is also a "Leather Pocket". It looks like the slip cases that have been shipping with some of the other 'Berries. That one, along with a skin, has an availability date of 8/7/08. I'm thinking (and hoping!) this might be an indicator of the availability date for the Bold as well. What's everyone think?

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    It could be.. I mean it must be just about out by now.. Any minute you should get a message from one of the stalkers saying they got their hands on one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I was just looking at craigslist, and found this guy in texas that supposedly has them - unlocked,warranty,and accessories - for 250.00. i don't know how,kinda skeptical about it - but interesting!
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ele/769145737.html

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I e-mailed him,and he says he has them in hand, brand new- unlocked, and will ship within 24hrs. in the U.S. I still don't know about this...lol, but if so, thats like a 450 dollar difference than other sites, like fommy.com - who's taking pre-orders for them for 699.

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    this is the reply i got from him:

Thanks for your interest, Yes the Phone is available for sale.Its a Brand New Unlocked phone incompany pack and comes with all accessories and also with a year warranty and 4 weeks returnpolicy.please note that we are located in Texas,USA, i really don't know where you are located,we can ship to any location with in 24 hours with FedEx and you get your package at your doorstep.Please tell us when you need the phone
    Hope to hear from you.
    Thanks
    Get back to yours with your full name and shipping address. soon

payoob no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bassvictim View Post
    this is the reply i got from him:

Thanks for your interest, Yes the Phone is available for sale.Its a Brand New Unlocked phone incompany pack and comes with all accessories and also with a year warranty and 4 weeks returnpolicy.please note that we are located in Texas,USA, i really don't know where you are located,we can ship to any location with in 24 hours with FedEx and you get your package at your doorstep.Please tell us when you need the phone
    Hope to hear from you.
    Thanks
    Get back to yours with your full name and shipping address. soon
    that is definitely a scam. if they aren't going to do it in person, i wouldnt advise going through with it. "Texas, USA?" thats a little fishy...

Act4food09 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I don't the rim is that simple~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Quote Originally Posted by payoob View Post
    that is definitely a scam. if they aren't going to do it in person, i wouldnt advise going through with it. "Texas, USA?" thats a little fishy...
    I agree. But GOD! the temptation! lol.

Act4food09 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I know I'm a little late but are their any SPECS on the BOLD?

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    search the forums - there's alot of threads with info about the bold,and the thunder...or shall i say...the storm!

Yea I would just wait it out and not go for any of these pre-orders or too-good-to-be-true ads. I actually just spoke to a RIM representative who said that it is basically confirmed that the Bold will be available for AT&T and Rogers the last week of August. Of course, there goes my hope of August 7th, but it fits with the accessories available August 29th. I'm hopeful for the 7th, but I think the last week in August might be it.

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Well, we've waited this long,what's a few more weeks,right? lol... I'm having a hard time deciding if I should get the bold - or wait for the thunder - storm. Supposedly it's being released in October....hmmmm... decisions decisions!

will we actually be able to get the Thunder here on GSM providers? I heard that it will only support international gsm bands.

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I'm pretty sure it said that t-mobile will have it,according to tmonews.com. and expansys.com has them unlocked - pre-order anyway for now, but they're pricey.
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast