Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

To BGRs defense he may have predicted a couple dates on the bold release, but ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

To BGRs defense he may have predicted a couple dates on the bold release, but they have been internally leaked here at at&t. All of his dates were spot on, then there was delays at&t has gone through about 6 updates of the os because of problems with 3g connectivity, so he was on and it will be the 27th unless our director of operations and his team finds another flaw in the midwest system(that's where all the problems have originated from, if you weren't on 3g your phone would not connect to EDGE seamlessly) so I hope that info helps...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'd rather have the network (3G) work correctly for everyone rather than have the Bold released and have upset customers. Ever try to talk someone into coming back to a company after they had a bad experience?

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    While this news has me optimistic that the wait is over, I am a little hesitant. If it were really that close wouldn't AT&T be advertising it?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    When was the last time you saw at&t promote anything but their coverage? Lol! They just throw a special deal that they're having on phones at the end of those commercials. They didn't even have an iphone commerical... Apple did.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I'd rather have the network (3G) work correctly for everyone rather than have the Bold released and have upset customers. Ever try to talk someone into coming back to a company after they had a bad experience?
    true ill give you that

mgraves01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I hope that the bold is coming as expected... I have read a lot of dates as we all have and have just recently switched from sprint when my q died. Placed a gamble that this would come out in my first 30 days. Please happen before nov 10th...lol

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    NICE!!! So it's coming...Just sold my Curve off for $300 in CASH! Let's see if I can deal em down to $200 or $150...LOVE AT&T

Best Buy is gearing up for the Bold as well and they also said 10/26!

It's coming, folks!
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I wonder on many TMO people are gonna get an at&t bold

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    I am with tmo and canceling service. I need faster and more reliable service. Plus, the fact that Tmo isn't gettinbg the Bold at all is a big part of me jumping ship.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    The Bold will only operate on EDGE with T-Mo, not 3G, as they use a diff sys than AT&T. That's why you cannot buy a G1 from T-Mo unlock it & use AT&T's 3G. Only the US fails to follow along with the true, single, world standard GSM
    sent via BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by jaesternbach View Post
    I am with tmo and canceling service. I need faster and more reliable service. Plus, the fact that Tmo isn't gettinbg the Bold at all is a big part of me jumping ship.
    I use both T-Mo & AT&T, you will be very happy with your move to AT&T.

Quote Originally Posted by jkai2188 View Post
    When was the last time you saw at&t promote anything but their coverage? Lol! ~
    Who cares? What matters is they have great coverage, and all the hot phones....

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    I hate to be a party pooper but I was at Best Buy yesterday and I asked the At&T rep did she have any idea of when the Bold would be released? She said they have no idea then I went on to ask if the Storm will be out before the Bold? She replied more than likely. So I guess just save your money hopefully it will make a great gift for Christmas and remember that Black Friday is coming quick so stack those pennies.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

Quote Originally Posted by tiascurve66 View Post
    I hate to be a party pooper but I was at Best Buy yesterday and I asked the At&T rep did she have any idea of when the Bold would be released? .
    No worries you're not being a party pooper. The AT&T "rep" is wrong which is typical for "in store" reps. Especially the ones that are new. It's a transient position. The Bold has a release date of 10.27 which is looking very good at this point.
    Then what will we complain about?..
    Cheers
    sent via BlackBerry

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TeriO View Post
    If it were really that close wouldn't AT&T be advertising it?
    I am wondering the same thing.

This is supposed to be an "flagship" Blackberry afterall, right?

It's not like AT&T doesn't know that this is supposed to be an hotly anticipated device and there is no marketing spin (outside of the launch parties) being put on it. especially with it's "supposed" release a week away.

It's a little strange.

Hell. Sprint is already pre-advertising the 8350 Curve for release this Quarter. Not exactly a groundbreaking device comparetively speaking but it's getting publicity.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast