Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

im also debating wether i should sell my Bold and wait out with my flip ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

im also debating wether i should sell my Bold and wait out with my flip until the 8900 or the 8910 releases on Rogers.
    Rogers just released the 8320 for UMA so it would make a LOT of sense to me that they would pass on the 8900 and only get the 8910 with 3G.
    Will let you know

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I for one am sold on the bold....having gone from the 8700 to the 8310 and now to the bold (with Rogers) I couldnt look back. Came with .162, upgraded immediately to .167 and then to .168 (just for the hell of it). Battery is lasting at least 2+ days with heavy surfing and general usage etc. No dropped calls, excellent call clarity, and did I say FAST....... I had been worried as you are, but when offered the upgrade I took the chance and am GLAD I DID!!! Just my 2 cents worth.....

jroadside27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow 2+days with heavy surfing? I used my Bold for the first dat today. Charged it all last night took it off charge at about 7am used it pretty much but not crazzy and it is now 10pm amd it is just about completly dead. Does anybody know if I upgrade my os will it improve my battery life?

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

Battery

Quote Originally Posted by jroadside27 View Post
    Wow 2+days with heavy surfing? I used my Bold for the first dat today. Charged it all last night took it off charge at about 7am used it pretty much but not crazzy and it is now 10pm amd it is just about completly dead. Does anybody know if I upgrade my os will it improve my battery life?
    This sounds more like reality. I never get more than 10 hours on mine and I don't surf the web. Just email and phone. Messenger and MSN throughout the day.

2 days? I wish

Battery life definitely got better for me after I upgrade to .168

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I stand by my word...I used the battery to dead at least twice prior to re charge. I am not sure if wifi use makes a difference as I have wireless network at home...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

asapp no está en línea Stack level 2
    how do you do the upgrade? I have the new bold running 4.6.
    I am new to this, so simple explanations are good for me (ha - but true)

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Mine didnt last 2 days either, I am a heavy text and im person. I wish I could get that. That is the only con, other than that the device is great. I dont miss my curve 8310, the Bold is the best BB to date imho.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

WiFi

Quote Originally Posted by sgordon View Post
    I stand by my word...I used the battery to dead at least twice prior to re charge. I am not sure if wifi use makes a difference as I have wireless network at home...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    WiFi would kill the battery even faster.

I have WiFi and Bluetooth turned off unless I need to use it. Which is never.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12