ok so ive had my offical rogers bold for a little while now.. yesterday and ... BlackBerry Bold forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

BOLD problem.. bold fix..

Advertisement

ok so ive had my offical rogers bold for a little while now.. yesterday and today started acting funny on me..

last night i got an app error 205. then recycle restart time for a good 5 times.. then it booted up... whats missing..... omg.. all my emails. my blackberry messenger... my host routing tables. everything.. i was like no way... omg.. i was flippin.. i did a battery pull.. app error 205 hadda reset again. now pops on the screen 6 consecutive java lang app code stuff.. no clue what it said..

then it rebooted again.. and everything back to normal.. like it never happend... im sitting there dumb founded..

i found os 4.6.0.134 platform 4.0.0.139 everything seems even smoother then it was before if that possible.. browsing is even faster.. reboots faster. everything seems like it should of been the lil qwirks are now gone.. and my baby is back..

this os is located at berry review dot com..

WARNING..... if you dont know how to download an os. look for the proper steps to take.. do not dive into something if you dont know what your doing as for you may nuke your device/// but for those of you who know how to do this.. dive in head first... you wont regret it.. and my available memory is now at 56mb before it was at 31-32mb...

enjoy..
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ps... make sure you do a back up...... very very important
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    interesting..... my .125 is still doing fine and I have had no problems. I have noticed that it SLID [once in say 6hrs] out of 3G, but my wife's phone [LG 315 shine] also does slip into edge from time to time so I believe its our location, not the phone.

is that the version that from Telsta?

Thanks for your good info Nicky !

champagj no está en línea Stack level 1

Re-boot - Reset BB

I'm new to BB.

Got a Bold from Rogers.

I have experience the "multiple reboot" while trying to make a syncML client work on the device to sync with Google calendar and countacts.

This morning the thing just went south and everything on the device is gone.

I did a multiple power down, battery reset and so on but it's just like new...

I am on .125 os with .134 platform.

I've flash various devices in the past but never did a BB. Any advice?

Thanks,

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by champagj View Post
    I'm new to BB.

Got a Bold from Rogers.

I have experience the "multiple reboot" while trying to make a syncML client work on the device to sync with Google calendar and countacts.

This morning the thing just went south and everything on the device is gone.

I did a multiple power down, battery reset and so on but it's just like new...

I am on .125 os with .134 platform.

I've flash various devices in the past but never did a BB. Any advice?

Thanks,
    Take a deep breath and read around here before wiping and reinstalling. The process is simple if you read the instructions on Pinstack.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan