Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by joewoo Hmmm, I can't say I know the process to that level... ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by joewoo View Post
    Hmmm, I can't say I know the process to that level... Its one of thode thingd that required me to see what's on the computer screen...

Do you have a copy of windows xp?

And can u verify which mac OS u have? (Top left apple logo, about this mac)

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey Joe, I will let you know once I get home. I have no idea what OS I have on my Mac.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    I have had the same problems like you and when I called my subsriber, they could not figure out what was wrong with my phone. This has happened to me twice or three times. And all the times, I had to pull it twice. Afer that, it worked fine. Or so I thought. I wiped my device and reinstall everything. It is working fine for now. I probably have to upload the newer OS from Rogers as per Ranxoren. Hopefully this will minimize having to do battery pulls.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Basically to install Windows on your Mac through BootCamp (thats what i do to have a full fledge windows computer on my Macs) you just need a copy of Windows XP and all you need to do is to launch the App on your Mac called BootCamp Assistant and follow the steps

Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    I have had the same problems like you and when I called my subsriber, they could not figure out what was wrong with my phone. This has happened to me twice or three times. And all the times, I had to pull it twice. Afer that, it worked fine. Or so I thought. I wiped my device and reinstall everything. It is working fine for now. I probably have to upload the newer OS from Rogers as per Ranxoren. Hopefully this will minimize having to do battery pulls.
    Who is your provider? Do you think it matters if I use the OS from Rogers even though I have a AT&T Bold and am currently with AT&T?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    No i does not matter but the ATT OS was made to work best on ATT network and the Rogers OS was made to work best on the Rogers network but you can always try

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    ive got these problems now too... thought powering down before doing a battery pull would prevent the issue, but it doesnt... i just continue pulling battery until the icons come back. argh.

Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    ive got these problems now too... thought powering down before doing a battery pull would prevent the issue, but it doesnt... i just continue pulling battery until the icons come back. argh.

You have to do a full power off shutdown, a battery pull and wait about 15 or more seconds. Then put the battery in. That usually does the trick for me.

I'm NOW running .185 flawlessly. (Knock on wood.)

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    any advice about pulling the backup battery too?

Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    any advice about pulling the backup battery too?
    Backup battery? I don't think that needs to be pulled. The only battery you should pull (after you have done a complete shut down/power off) is the big one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12