Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Again, I believe Archer hit the nail on the head. The Bold won't drop until ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Advertisement

Again, I believe Archer hit the nail on the head.

The Bold won't drop until the initial high demand for the device begins to fall off. Why would it? AT&T and RIM want to make money off it and people are buying it.

However, with the possibility of the iPhone dropping to $99 for the holidays, I really think that we'll see a serious upheaval of the industry around the holidays. I'm quite excited as I'm starting to think it's time to replace my Curve. I'm planning on waiting for the Javelin, but who knows? If the Bold were to drop under $150 without rebate, I just might pull the trigger!

With regards to previous discussions, what each person is willing to pay varies. I pay over $150 / month for my plan, but won't drop $300 on a device. Why? Because the device I have works just fine for me. Therefore, I don't need anything newer. If my current device were to break, I'd think long and hard about what I wanted next.

In my eyes, buying a BB is an investment. I truly enjoy it, but it has to give me something I need for that $300. At current, I've never spent more than $100 on a BB. But again, that's just me.

To each their own!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    People on another BB forum have posted they got a Bold for $150 who were existing ATT customers (maybe not even eligible for upgrade) just by talking with someone. You won't likely get it in a retail store though. Some of them are still charging $400-$100 rebate, but not all of them.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

aarontm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A407A8
    Just picked mine up from ATT...no price drop, but I got it for my birthday, so I spoiled myself a little.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by aarontm View Post
    Just picked mine up from ATT...no price drop, but I got it for my birthday, so I spoiled myself a little.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Congrats on your BOLD!

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Unlocked Rogers Bold $800 on Oct. Obiously I purchased for $250 last week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12