some unlocked cell phone sites...Anywhere from $600-$700 unlocked. screw ATT I'll pre-order it and it'll ... BlackBerry Bold forum

joel_bud no está en línea Stack level 2

BOLD presale is up on ...

Advertisement

some unlocked cell phone sites...Anywhere from $600-$700 unlocked. screw ATT I'll pre-order it and it'll be unlocked then we wont have to wait until ATT is good and ready to release it.

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    Be wary of scams, that's all I can say.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by joel_bud View Post
    some unlocked cell phone sites...Anywhere from $600-$700 unlocked. screw ATT I'll pre-order it and it'll be unlocked then we wont have to wait until ATT is good and ready to release it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmerck View Post
    I agree with rmerck - if you use an established company you should be OK. I see that Tiger Direct has it for September and, although I've used them before, I'm not advertising for them. I just know them to be "established" but they may not be the least expensive. You might look around the internet for ratings of companies too - that can help you decide.

Also and last I DO recommend getting insurance if you buy from a third party. You MAY be able to get it through the selling company or Square Trade or some other company - call them and check 1st - but I've had a problem with a BB in the past and had no insurance - in that case you're basically "up a creek" with options like 1) you can hammer your BB flat and use it for a book mark or if you don't read, 2) you can play BB baseball with it or 3) make a Blackberry cobbler out of it. Good luck.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 07-17-2008 at 02:13 PM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by rmerck View Post

Yes sir!

---
    Curve 8320? via E-Mail... heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

joel_bud no está en línea Stack level 2
    hahahahaha... I agree.. I usually use myworldphone but they don't have it listed. I would def check into some of the companies with the pre-order. I just cant wait to get my hands on this phone. I wa slooking at the 3g iphone but I dont fee like playing games with ATT and going by the store every few hours to see if its instock and I'm not able to upgrade and I wont open another line so I will have to pay 399/499 the list price. They suck so much. As if there not getting enough from me with the services.

I hope the new BB will offer some sort of exchange on the phone. Thats was the only reason I was looking at the new iphone, I wanna ocnnec tit to my calander, contacts, etc...

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    also i cant stress this enough....... make sure you are not getting a pre-production (prototype model) because if thats what some sites are selling. once you login to your bis\bes account your phone will be a frozen brick and say invalid sim. and will not activate and will just be able to surf the web on wi-fi. basically a pretty pda. with no cell phone function. . so my advice order a branded unlocked phone if anyone gets it before att. trust me from a good friends experiance.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by joel_bud View Post
    hahahahaha... I agree.. I usually use myworldphone but they don't have it listed. I would def check into some of the companies with the pre-order. I just cant wait to get my hands on this phone. I wa slooking at the 3g iphone but I dont fee like playing games with ATT and going by the store every few hours to see if its instock and I'm not able to upgrade and I wont open another line so I will have to pay 399/499 the list price. They suck so much. As if there not getting enough from me with the services.

I hope the new BB will offer some sort of exchange on the phone. Thats was the only reason I was looking at the new iphone, I wanna ocnnec tit to my calander, contacts, etc...
    This is exactly what they are hoping for; that you "can't wait". It is all part of the scam. Be patient, the Bold will be out soon enough and you won't get ripped off. Read some of the other threads on here from people that have lost their money.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    As bad as I want the bold I think I can wait! Hell I'm gonna get the bold and thunder when they come out anyway! Early christmas presents to myself!! Yay ~via BB8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

^^ the thundah might not be an early christmas present so much as a late easter present...