Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So i am guessing Rim is smart. Unlock bold will not work in the USA ... BlackBerry Bold forum

anoxia187 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

So i am guessing Rim is smart. Unlock bold will not work in the USA correct? Only where they were release i am guessing. Canada, Chile and Germany ?

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxia187 View Post
    Only where they were release i am guessing. Canada, Chile and Germany ?
    thats what I am trying to find out, but so far can only find confirmation that its blocked in the US.
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no. You mis interprited or I mis spoke. If you buy a bold from any country that has officially released it. Like I just orderd mine from rogers I will be getting it in the next few hours. It will work. It has been confirmed from 2 people I know who have got an unlocked rogers bold and all pins and emails work on att network. 100 percent confirmed..

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    WHY buy BOLD when it DOES NOT WORK 100%. plus pay so much money? JOHN MAYER and other famous people get the bold for FREE from rim and theirs work,rim does that to advertize for them,bold will be out hopefully in nov.so thats like march
    Last edited by VETT98; 08-23-2008 at 08:33 AM.
    Mike

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no. You mis interprited or I mis spoke. If you buy a bold from any country that has officially released it. Like I just orderd mine from rogers I will be getting it in the next few hours. It will work. It has been confirmed from 2 people I know who have got an unlocked rogers bold and all pins and emails work on att network. 100 percent confirmed..

thanks for the clarification! I will have one shipped from holland or rogers asap then, depending on which one I can get unlocked first.
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Does this still happened? Yesterday I purchased a Bold from Rogers to be used in ATT Puerto Rico. The PIN is locked... what can be done?

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wow, bolds in the wild 3months before official release. I wonder how much market share rim and att lost? I know of at least 3ppl that decided they couldn't wait sooo long after the 2nd or 3rd "delay". I will say that I am impressed with the phone and glad I did stick it out. Oh and they all regret not waiting. One got the iphone but his email is delayed, calls drop, apps that cripple the phone, and hella reboots. Initially put my bold down, but now he realizes he's got a toy, I've got a great productivity device!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    i got a bold unlocked, drop shipped from rogers and I have had it for almost 1 month. No issues with pin or email, make sure you login into the carrier website to switch your pin on the bb section.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post
    make sure you login into the carrier website to switch your pin on the bb section.
    The network carrier (where you want to use the bold) or the Bold carrier? I purchased a Rogers Bold to be used on AT&T.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12