Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Originally Posted by mpshah hey guys, just got my bold in the mail. I have ... BlackBerry Bold forum

z300TT no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mpshah View Post
    hey guys, just got my bold in the mail. I have to say its an amazing device (8320 owner). I got it from Orange (UK) but the sad part is that im still waiting to get my unlock code from freeyourcellphone.com Does anyone know how long do they take to give the code?

P.S - Loving the BOLD experience.

FYI

It takes 5-12 Business days to process international(Non North American) Blackberry Unlock Codes through Free your cell

Check out there site:

Most online Unlockers I've seen take 2-3 weeks+

I think they get these codes directly from RIM so that's why it takes so long.

I know they are the fastest for Rogers/Fido Unlock codes @ 1-12 hours(Got my Rogers bold code from them ) but that doesn't apply to International Berrys

Cheers!

z300TT no está en línea Stack level 1
    FYI

It takes 5-12 business days to process International berry unlock Codes from Free your cellphone

(and 2-3+ weeks for a lot of other Unlocking companies)

I know FYC are the quickest for Rogers/Fido Unlock Codes

but I think the international berry Unlock Codes come direct from RIM so thats why it takes so long.

Cheers,

mpshah no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by z300TT View Post
    FYI

It takes 5-12 Business days to process international(Non North American) Blackberry Unlock Codes through Free your cell

Check out there site:

Most online Unlockers I've seen take 2-3 weeks+

I think they get these codes directly from RIM so that's why it takes so long.

I know they are the fastest for Rogers/Fido Unlock codes @ 1-12 hours(Got my Rogers bold code from them ) but that doesn't apply to International Berrys

Cheers!

Allright I guess the waiting game is going to be for a while. *Sigh*

Anyways does anyone have a clue if it's safe to upgrade the OS for the BOLD to .134 (running .92 out of the box) without unlocking the phone? Does it matter? I mean is it better to unlock the device first and then upgrade the OS or it doesn't matter.

Thanks.

mpshah no está en línea Stack level 2
    Is anyone having problems with their keyboard? Well for me the key "A" does not function properly. I mean each time I have to press the button a little harder than normal for it to type the alphabet "A".
    And btw my BOLD is only 3 days old. So i am not sure whats causing this. You think it could be the OS? I'm running on .92

Thanks

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    try upgrading to .134 as i think most of us did without any issues and if it doesnt fix it claim it under warranty before it gets worst.

volkanerkan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252B8E82
    Hey guys and gals,

Does bold wall charger fit to curve? anybody tried?

PIN/ID
    252B8E82
    In my bold, there was continuously hour glass, and the phone was getting hot. I wipe the phone, so now everything works smooth

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanerkan View Post
    Hey guys and gals,

Does bold wall charger fit to curve? anybody tried?
    They are all interchangeable
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    252B8E82
    Hi, thanx for the answer. My other question is when I take a picture and send it through bb messenger, the quality is very poor on the other bb. ? why is that? Even though the picture taken in very fine quality and resolution.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Via BBM quality is is reduced to allow for smaller file size. Send via email to retain quality.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345