Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

report any problems you may be seeing as far as reception issues go.. how much ... BlackBerry Bold forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

BOLD owners here:

Advertisement

report any problems you may be seeing as far as reception issues go..

how much free memory.

any bugs

whats your os

carrier

and whatever else your noticing on this new device
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

dicin no está en línea Stack level 2
    1. Application Free Memory 25.5MB and Device Free Memory 858.9MB I only installed NAV4all

2. No problem so far

3. 4.6.0.125

4. FIDO (owned by Rogers)

antelope1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey Nicky are you having a problem with your bold.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no all is well here.. Just curious. There are some reports floating around about reception issues. And some other battery issues and stuff. But I'm not seeing any of that what so ever on mine. So I'm curious how every one else is doing with it

waddeng no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    report any problems you may be seeing as far as reception issues go..

how much free memory.

any bugs

whats your os

carrier

and whatever else your noticing on this new device

I'm on Rogers and had a really weird issue today. For about an hour today, I could only get an "edge" signal, then an "EDGE" signal for about another 15 minutes (I was in a meeting in our office - but started the meeting with a full 3G signal). As soon as I attached my Bold to my Laptop and desktop manager started I got a 3G signal again. It was fine other than that all day yesterday and today.

No other problems other than the above.

Thanks.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    one thing ive noticed and its slight but ive been noticing.. the track ball is placed differently then the curve.. so its more recessed.. not annoying just different... my 3G has been great.. so far so good so i cant complain... if i find anything else ill post
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just got mine and havnt even turned it on yet, ill let you know when i finish the first day charge...

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    You guys are making me jealous

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    yeah i havent had any 3G problems i guess its just a couple units out there or maybe i got one of the few lucky ones.
    As far as battery its way enough for me as i use my car charger while driving.
    OS is really responsive.
    Only thing that annoys me is : How in he*l do you access the 1gb memory ??? i plug my bold to my mac and turn on mass storage mode, detects the media card but doesnt detect the 1gb ... i dont get it ...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    one thing ive noticed and its slight but ive been noticing.. the track ball is placed differently then the curve.. so its more recessed.. not annoying just different... my 3G has been great.. so far so good so i cant complain... if i find anything else ill post
    Youre the second person that i hear saying that. My trackball is actually not recessed and a bunch of the people i sold Bold's too arent either.
    I think your trackball is defective or something because mine is exactly the same as a curve's (comparing as i write) and same goes for the people i sold bolds to (im a rogers rep)

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Have u noticed a difference in the screen brightness Nicky???? Mine seems to bit much dimmer than the 8310, even at 100%

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    i plug my bold to my mac and turn on mass storage mode, detects the media card but doesnt detect the 1gb ... i dont get it ...
    I have the opposite problem in mass storage. I can get to the 1gb, but can't get to my media card. If I use the DM media manager there are two devices listed "Blackberry 9000-PIN:xxxxxxxx[Device Memory]" & "BlackBerry 9000-PIN:xxxxxxxx [Media Card]".

I wonder if there is a setting somewhere to indicate which one to default to in mass storage mode? I'm going to fool around with this some more.

Never mind. It turns out it is just listed under a separate drive. Sorry for the bad info above

sykesy69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got mine last week in the UK from Orange...

Been having problems receiving images in html emails...

Finally got it sorted today though...

Only problem I'm having now is web browsing. Many sites I try to visit I get a "The XML is not well-formed" error message and then it won't load the page!!! Which happens a lot and makes the internet kinda redunent...

Downloaded Opera Mini and it was working at first through my wi-fi connection, but now never the 3G or wi-fi connects...

Other than that, nice phone

PIN/ID
    ask me
    i have my screen on 10% its very bright even at that. if i put it at 100% it could light up my whole bedroom and be kinda harsh on the eyes. i would check into that. mine at 10% is equivilant to the curve at 70

Quote Originally Posted by waddeng View Post
    I have the opposite problem in mass storage. I can get to the 1gb, but can't get to my media card. If I use the DM media manager there are two devices listed "Blackberry 9000-PIN:xxxxxxxx[Device Memory]" & "BlackBerry 9000-PIN:xxxxxxxx [Media Card]".

I wonder if there is a setting somewhere to indicate which one to default to in mass storage mode? I'm going to fool around with this some more.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast