Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hey tessitori... So how's 411 working out for u, what carrier are you on ?... BlackBerry Bold forum

jrmtl no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Hey tessitori...

So how's 411 working out for u, what carrier are you on ?

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmtl View Post
    Hey tessitori...

So how's 411 working out for u, what carrier are you on ?
    After almost 1 week I can say that I very pleased! I am on T-Mobile and very happy to have made the switch from ATT to VZN and not TMo. I cannot get youtube videos to play but everything else with .411 is great! I do not know if my battery life has improved as stated by others but everything seems to be working better and faster!One issue I still have and have had it since day 1 is that when I connect my phone to the computer it is not recognized as an additional hard drive, so instead of dragging files around I have to use the media manager to put files on my handheld!

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    I have waited long enough, I think I have to get thi tonight

PIN/ID
    2840D481
    Well I downloaded and installed. Like the threaded sms but have a few problems, it didn't reinstall my 3rd party apps (used bbsak) I can't check the save box when I log into pinstack. The back button doesn't work to go back pages when browsing, it just closes the browser. Other than that it seems to be very stable. Is there fixes for these little glitches?

Which 3rd party apps are you using? Everything appears to be working ok on mine! I no longer get the spinning wheel thing and apps appear to load much faster and run smoother. I do not know if I have a memory leak as reported by someone else.
    The third parts apps I am running are iSkoot, Pandora, Nav4All, google maps, OpenBeak, Youmail, and a few more that I cannot recall!

PIN/ID
    2840D481
    It has seemed to be ok now, all those glitches are gone. The only thing it seems to be missing is the media icon from earlier OS's, is it somewhere and I can't find it? Or it just doesn't have it?

The appearance of the media folder has changed! Now if you look for it it will have a "play" symbol on it!
    If you click on it you will find the video, ring tones, pictures and voice recorder in there!
    The music icon installed on the home folder and it looks like a headset ...

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Well,

Upgrade so far is far better, had it installed a week, I just did it the normal way, but took out the memory card as advised and so far so good.

1. Great to have a loading progress bar after a battery pull, still takes a while, but at least you can see its loading rather than the red LED and being nervous!

2. Much quicker in everything, looking at music folders, movies, even the games run quicker.

3. Better battery life for sure.

You will have to upgrade google maps and facebook apps to be compatible, but that doesn't take too long.

Feels like a new phone, love the new SMS message format as well.

Only thing is call quality seems a little worse, a little bubbly like the other people are underwater. Its happened about 25% of the calls so far, I'll keep monitoring it to see if its the phone or some dodgy network issue...

In summary, anyone who is on an older version, upgrade, you wont regret it!

Russ.
    International numptee & Connoisseur of Stella Artois

I think that my call quality also improved! Maybe because I changed carrier ... The 411 is a great update!

krsheltami no está en línea Stack level 1
    If you guys are happy with 411, you should be happier with 464. I have been playing with it for the last three days. Other than the lock screen problem, everything else works great.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234