Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Have any of you guys noticed that the battery life of the .411 os is ... BlackBerry Bold forum

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6

Advertisement

Have any of you guys noticed that the battery life of the .411 os is phenomenal.

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by drice30721 View Post
    Have any of you guys noticed that the battery life of the .411 os is phenomenal.
    I have noticed that. The memory management stands out too. I am really impressed with .411 overall.

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    I am gonna try this one tonight!

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone in the SF/Bay Area that wants to give me a hand with the OS Upgrade? Since reading about the great battery life I cannot wait! I successfully downloaded the BBSAK but I am missing a MS component which cannot be installed because my PC is of a certain age I guess!
    Last edited by tessitori; 12-18-2009 at 03:16 AM.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    The battery life is very nice I will admit as well. I'm running .411 on my Rogers Bold and as I said, things are still going great. I never even had to do the browser fix believe it or not.

Another thing to not about .411 is that Youtube seems to be MUCH more usable. I have yet to have a youtube video buffer when on 3G (never achieved that before) and the videos themselves launch much quicker.

Every single thing about the OS from the smallest detail to any major updates amazes me and I'm sooo happy that .411 has got so many things so right.

GiorgosH no está en línea Stack level 2
    Largeeeeee memory leaks.. Last night my bold reached 0 mbytes!!!

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry guys n gals.....but what the heck is BBSAK....i assume it's something to backup 3rd party apps? I use the "old" way i guess with dm, switch device, then copy to a folder on my computer, then cancel the device switch....only way I know how.

I swore I wouldn't mess with the OS on this phone (ATT Bold), due to much experimenting with my old curve and countless frustrations and heartaches....but u guys are making this .411 almost irresistable.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Weird, I have yet to have any memory leak issues with .411. Because of all the browser enhancements I've been using a LOT of data this past week or so and even then I'm still able to go at least a day on one charge.

Overall still no complaints after more then a week of .411 bliss!

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    I downloade the new os on my computer , but its not leaving the short cut on my desk top .what am I doing wrong ?any help would help

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Why do you have the OS on your desktop?? Are you trying to install from the shortcut??

PIN/ID
    2148A220
    i just remember in the past when i downloaded an os it left a shortcut on the desktop,anyways when I downloaded it ,lsaved it in my download file went to look for it to delete what i didnt need so it would load on my 9000 but I cant find it on my computer, what am i doing wrong ? also sure im not explaining this right.
    " B safe "

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Antgod View Post
    i just remember in the past when i downloaded an os it left a shortcut on the desktop,anyways when I downloaded it ,lsaved it in my download file went to look for it to delete what i didnt need so it would load on my 9000 but I cant find it on my computer, what am i doing wrong ? also sure im not explaining this right.
    Wherever you download it to (the desktop, downloads folder or wherever) you then have to run the file (double click it) to install the OS on your computer. After doing that you can install the OS by running Desktop Manager or Loader.exe and selecting what gets installed on the phone.
    The thread from this link is very detailed and a very good guide to installing the OS on your phone.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by Antgod View Post
    yea, ok, you just dont have it installed on your pc. double click the shortcut to start the install. then it will be in its normal place.

PIN/ID
    2148A220
    thanks, i thought i did that but ill delete and reinstall i've put other os on my phone this time it seems different i'll try again thanks once more
    " B safe "

PIN/ID
    2148A220
    downloaded the os to computer went through all the steps to delete the vendor xml file still cant find it not there not in other places ive looked.maybe its my os ive found me who knows thanks for the help everyone,i tried im a slub:0
    " B safe "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast