Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ hmmm...thanks for the insight xaroc. I do like the size of the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ hmmm...thanks for the insight xaroc. I do like the size of the bold, it'll probably work better for me while typing (as you stated.)

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesternbach View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ interesting prediction archer6. I like the physical look of the bold more so than the javelin. When I look at the javelin, I don't like all that empty space in the keypad. I like how the bold has every aspect of space fully used and nothing is really being exposed.

People that have the bold, what does the backing feel like? Is it like a leather material??
    My priority is function first looks second. They're both nice devices its really personal preference. But to buy one because its the best looking is a huge mistake. If you don't like the keyboard you will be unhappy. I find the style of keyboard & keys with spaces between them like the Curve the fastest & most comfortable for me. My Bolds keyboard is better than the 8820 I have, but not as good as my Curve. I just handle far too many emails not to have the best keyboard.

sent via BlackBerry

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    im not Bashing the javalin because i have a bold, but looking at a realistic point of view, Everying thing is popping up 3G nowa days, to me it would seem like a bad choice to buy a 2G network phone thats being phased out by 3G phones.

sacrificing 3G for what... 1.2MP increase in Camera?
    i think i'd be happier with the 3G and use the 3G designed software thats been comming out latly

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    $299 before rebate? I thought it was $299 after rebate?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_C View Post
    Do we know the difference in price yet? Bold is $299 w/ upgrade before rebates. Any word on the Javelin?

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    Quote Originally Posted by xaroc View Post
    im not Bashing the javalin because i have a bold, but looking at a realistic point of view, Everying thing is popping up 3G nowa days, to me it would seem like a bad choice to buy a 2G network phone thats being phased out by 3G phones.

sacrificing 3G for what... 1.2MP increase in Camera?
    i think i'd be happier with the 3G and use the 3G designed software thats been comming out latly
    Good point!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
    I thought it was $299 after rebate?
    You are correct. AT&T price is $399 w/2yr upgrade-less $100 mail in rebate = $299

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Maybe too rich for my blood. I never paid that much for a device. I might wait till the price drops. $199 after rebate would be ideal for me (or less).

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    You are correct. AT&T price is $399 w/2yr upgrade-less $100 mail in rebate = $299

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    I have the bold also, it is fast, the screen is pretty good and 3G is useful but i dont use it no more. Im waiting for the Javelin to hit att and im going to upgrade...Or might get the storm before that

ps. if you have a big hand like archer does...get the bold for moe grip lol
    Last edited by mac14x; 11-02-2008 at 01:11 PM.
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12