ok as many of you know im willing to go above and beyond for a ... BlackBerry Bold forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

bold on ebay WARNING

Advertisement

ok as many of you know im willing to go above and beyond for a bold.

i took the plunge on ebay contacted the seller who went as far as sending me a picture of an att branded bold with my email on a piece of paper to proove he had the bold. so we agreed on $1,100 so i sent it through paypal to play it safe. this was at 230 am. he said as soon as he wakes up he will ship it over night. stating i would have it today. yesterday he emailed me around 12 hours after i sent payment. telling me he sent the phone but they wouldnt let him send it over night through canda post. which i know is bs. then i tell him i know thats not true ive gotten things shipped to me over night from canada. he emails me.

"to tell you the truth. i dont have the phone available. its going to take a few days or so to get it. then ill ship it over night whenever i get the phone."

are you kidding me??? i just sent the guy 1100 bucks. he sent me a pic of the att branded bold with my email adress on a piece of paper. now he doesnt have it?? and he has 7 available on ebay?? so i call paypal and ebay. they put a freeze on his paypal acct. i got my refund of the full 1100 this morning thank god. and the lady from paypal told me its the 3rd case they delt with on his paypal acct for the same product......

buyer beware. i left alot out. but you get the jist. im gonna hold my horses and wait for a real release not worth the stress... thank god for paypal though. they sent me my money back within hours.

beware!!!!!
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Nicky youre brave man...

id be scared of having 1100 tied up in paypal disputes

also, this is his third strike, i hope that means hes out! to continue to let him advertise and do business is just dumb

RCode no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F0A29
    No to insult you, but man you are crazy to pay $1100 to some shady character for a Bold.

It will be out soon enough, ya gotta be patient like all of us. Glad to hear you got your money back.... to many situations end like that where Paypal never wants to help.

Cheers,
    and thanks for the heads up!

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thanks for the info......GOOD LOOKS!!!!

I saw it on ebay and it was kinda of fishy to me. I emailed him and told him "What makes you so special to have the Bold before other overseas market. They all said preOrder but you stating that you have it." I got no response.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

pshift no está en línea Stack level 3
    IMHO, if you just 'gotta have it', you are ripe for the thieves in this world. Everyone "should" be able to wait for the real thing.

There is no substitute for the best.

good1988 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have had that happen to me and I didnt realize it was a scam until it was to late...Damn what happened to Honesty...

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by good1988 View Post
    I have had that happen to me and I didnt realize it was a scam until it was to late...Damn what happened to Honesty...
    Honesty??? what is that..... Some people don't even know what the word means.. That's why I will wait patiently, like I have patience for my kids!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

akatypes no está en línea Stack level 1
    whats his name on ebay?

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    i could give him a verbal beating that would leave real bruises, i know a little about FCC and BBB insider tricks...
    Tilt is fun with WM 6.1, but not enough to kill the need for my nw iPhone 3Gs!!!