sooo i recently switched from my pearl to a htc fuze(a xmas present to myself) ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jessyizspoiled no está en línea Stack level 2

Bold On Backorder

Advertisement

sooo i recently switched from my pearl to a htc fuze(a xmas present to myself) and i must say i hate hate HATE windows mobile ugh!!! so i ordered a bold on friday and today they send me a email saying some of the contents are on backorder. so i called att to see what was up and they said the actual phone is backordered and it might take up to a month for me to recieve it...i was soo upset...why tease me by sending just the case, charger, and usb cord?!! I WANT MY BOLD N I WANT IT NOW...LOL:cry:

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jessyizspoiled View Post
    sooo i recently switched from my pearl to a htc fuze(a xmas present to myself) and i must say i hate hate HATE windows mobile ugh!!! so i ordered a bold on friday and today they send me a email saying some of the contents are on backorder. so i called att to see what was up and they said the actual phone is backordered and it might take up to a month for me to recieve it...i was soo upset...why tease me by sending just the case, charger, and usb cord?!! I WANT MY BOLD N I WANT IT NOW...LOL:cry:
    One more reason for me to stay on tmobile
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Why couldn't they let you pick it up from a store?
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I agree with the other poster. My local AT&T store and lots of Bolds in stock.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Lol. Be patient-it will be worth the wait!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

im going to the store to check today before i head to work...keep your fingers crossed!

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    Why couldn't they let you pick it up from a store?
    because he ordered it online. online sales and store sales are seperate. you can't just order it online and walk into a store to pick it up. that would mess up the sales and stock figures for that store, as well as deplete their inventory which means they can't sell the phone and get credit for the upgrade or new activation. numbers between stores are very important for carriers.

sooo i just got home from a meeting and fedex was at my door....ATT MUST HAVE MADE A MISTAKE BECAUSE MY BOLD IS HERE!!!!! IM HAPPY NOW!....i dont know why they told me and sent me that email about it being on backorder.