Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just got my bold back, finally got a screen for it. But now i ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Bold on 5.0, cant browse the internet

Advertisement

I just got my bold back, finally got a screen for it. But now i have a problem. So i updated my bold to the 5.0.0.90 OS, i get all my service books, get emails but i cant go on the internet it gives me an error. Im using an unbranded bold on att and everything worked fine 4 months ago when i used it the last time. Anybody knows the problem? Oh i also put the thingy in the TCP/IP.....

Edit:
    HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

Thats the error
    Last edited by mac14x; 04-27-2009 at 08:54 PM.
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    :/
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    :/
    Can you open the browser? When you get the error, when opening a page or when opening the browser itself?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    when i try opening a page

deerock no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had the same problem with 5.0 download bolt browser. or medianet, the browser only works with medianet.

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    any way to fix it?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Go to the bold Beta 5.0 tread here on pinstack on the page 5 look for it is a way to fix it, what are you browser setting before u do that? And also what's your carrier

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Go to the bold Beta 5.0 tread here on pinstack on the page 5 look for it is a way to fix it, what are you browser setting before u do that? And also what's your carrier
    I found your post but i dont get the things in the red:

1. using jlcmder remove IT policy
    2. wype your device from the security options inside the phone and using jlcmder

3. wype your device using option 4 on jlcmder
    4. install os 5.0
    5. in the phone go to options> advanced options> host routing table and register
    the phone in the network
    6. go to set up internet email resend your service books

PIN/ID
    ask me
    you havent done the process yet....

check your pm
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    I downloaded this Upgraded OS for my 8900, and everything worked perfectly....except for my Facebook, and my Viigo...is there a way to get them working again if i try downloading again...??

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I downloaded the 5.0 on my Bold and have not had any problems with the browser. I was surprised that all of the instant messengers except bb messenger were omitted but they weren't on the 8900 version.

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    you havent done the process yet....

check your pm
    Im completly lost, what did you just give me? that's for the storm isnt it? Wait, to fix the browser on the bold you have to do the exact same thing as if you wore trying to fix the browser for the storm? But i have the browser when i install it, its on my screen i just cant open any pages....What you gave me is if you dont have the browser on your screen, isnt it?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwaine12 View Post
    I downloaded this Upgraded OS for my 8900, and everything worked perfectly....except for my Facebook, and my Viigo...is there a way to get them working again if i try downloading again...??
    viigo is now working on 5.0, not lucky yet with facebook

Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    Im completly lost, what did you just give me? that's for the storm isnt it? Wait, to fix the browser on the bold you have to do the exact same thing as if you wore trying to fix the browser for the storm? But i have the browser when i install it, its on my screen i just cant open any pages....What you gave me is if you dont have the browser on your screen, isnt it?
    ok sorry for the miss-understanding, when you hit the browser icon whats exactly happens? it goes to the browser page where you have the bookmarks and the browser bar with "http://www."
    or you cant even go there?
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    ok sorry for the miss-understanding, when you hit the browser icon whats exactly happens? it goes to the browser page where you have the bookmarks and the browser bar with "http://www."
    or you cant even go there?
    I can go to the browser, i can put like google.com and such, than it says Requesting and than the error pops-out

PIN/ID
    ask me
    stupid suggestion but try this page a will see http://m.google.com
    im looking what that error means, but just to make sure....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast