I have a friend of mine who is having problems with his bold and bbm. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8

Bold on .210 crashes with bbm????

Advertisement

I have a friend of mine who is having problems with his bold and bbm. every time he clicks on the icon it freezes the whole blackberry. Has to do a battery pull to get off of screen. Any suggestions?? I updated it to .210 about a week ago and now its not working. it worked when i played with it. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Pat
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

JT Stringfellow no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2159AB3B
    I would upgrade to the new .234 but I loved .210 it never gave me any problems that's strange but I would up grade your OS.
    ~via smartphone~

djradman36 no está en línea Stack level 1
    try reinstalling .210, i took out .210 before for official .216 because my pictures and bbm always flicker for somereason, well i tried .216 and battery life sucked for me, so used jl commander, wiped out the phone twice just to be sure, and reinstalled .210, no more flickering right now, love it, browser is quick and battery life could last me almost 3/4 of the day, still thinking of maybe buying an extended battery, but happy once again

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I have been running .210 for 65 days now on my primary Bold, it's been very stable, fast and reliable. I have had no issues at all. In addition, I've tested every other OS update available to date and not one has equaled the performance and trouble free operation of .210.

However that said there is an interesting phenom that exists amongst BB Bolds, and that is a situation where not every Bold response or operates the same as the next on the very same OS. For example some are fine on .210 and a few are not. So that is something to keep in mind no matter which OS version you choose.

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    You are correct archer but my question is how come official releases don't vary be performance so much? Perhaps leaked os's downloaded from different places equal different performance?

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    i hear ya archer! what i wonder is why did it work fine with my sim card and not his??
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Maybe he had a bad Sim card.
    ~via smartphone~