I have like 5 themes, and about that many 3rd party apps, weatherbug, espn, slacker, ... BlackBerry Bold forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Bold Memory Question

Advertisement

I have like 5 themes, and about that many 3rd party apps, weatherbug, espn, slacker, etc. on my Bold. Currently I have 30.8 MB free space in Application memory, and 858.9MB in device memory. Is that good? What should it be?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I have like 5 themes, and about that many 3rd party apps, weatherbug, espn, slacker, etc. on my Bold. Currently I have 30.8 MB free space in Application memory, and 858.9MB in device memory. Is that good? What should it be?
    My opinion...no problem, plenty of space to add on progs and other goodies you like. And don´t forget all you other things like music, movies, videos etc can be saved on your microSD. And that can go really high. I have a 8Gb card that takes everything I, presently, need. The Bold is a bold, mean machine. Enjoy, explore and try out, you can´t go wrong.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Thanks delfin. Yeah, I have about 208 mp3s on my 4 gig Sandisk and still have over 2 gigs free ther, I just wasn't sure about internal memory. Thanks. ~via my new Bold~