Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hi all, can anyone help me to locate the OS 4.6.0.210 for me...being trying to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

afoi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2545EF19

Advertisement

hi all,

can anyone help me to locate the OS 4.6.0.210 for me...being trying to locate but unable to find..thanks ya'll

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    In case you missed my earlier post, I now have two Bolds. By primary BlackBerry Bold running .210 and my Test Bold running whatever update version I'm testing or has just been released. Side by side tests are (at least for me) the best way to compare two different versions of the OS.

In testing .219 side by side with .210, it loads the same web pages slower by about 15 to 25% depending on the page. After four days of testing .219 had randomly reset itself 9 times. When viewing pictures, there was substantial delay when waiting to view the pictures in a give folder, once that folder was selected. Phone call quality was noticeable degraded and while usable, it was not clear and did not have the same good tone of voice when listening to the caller. Battery life was about 20% less and the charging time about 30% greater. Those are just some of the differences.

That said, indeed a fact is that each OS seems to return different results on different Bolds. Which is why the test results here are different than what you experienced. This phenomenon is a new RIM problem. It used to be that BlackBerry quality control was excellent. However as we have witnessed, they are slipping to a level of quality control that is mediocre at best.

Last year at this time we here at PinStack were talking about all sorts of things. But we were NOT talking about having to be RIM's OS beta testers. Nor were we talking about having so many problems that RIM was firing off new OS updates like scud missles, as they are today. This dramatic change in how RIM has decided to operate is quite interesting. And for true loyalists, enthusiasts, and BlackBerry lovers, this is a concern. However that said the overall culture amongst the buying public is such that people seem to be more than willing to pay a handsome price for a top of the line device that may or may not work properly.

So who cares? Not many apparently. Money?... isn't that the stuff that grows on trees.

Cheers....
    I think you Jinxed me man , not long after my last post I realized I was getting emails, but none of my Custom Alerts went off, I checked my profiles and everything was back to Default. Damnit this thing did a reset on me...
    Oh well Back to 210.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    The only version I have found to be 100% stable, reliable & trustworthy is .210.
    I have two Bolds precisely for the purpose of side by side testing. My primary BlackBerry is a Bold running .210 which I use to compare the other Bold to with whatever OS version I'm testing. V. .219 is unstable as it resets. Web page loading is the same as .210 otherwise everything else is inferior.

~via BoldBerry 6 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Amen Archer. I have to agree.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Thanks, and Yup gotta go shake the snow of my Money Tree now ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    DjSmooth, your one of the best comics ever, here at the PinStack Comedy Club.
    I read your post and roared with laughter. Thanks for the great humor....

~via BoldBerry 6 (wap.pinstack.com)~

afoi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2545EF19
    i have this one problem...im using DM 4.7,uninstalled the 4.6.0.167 and installed the 4.6.0.219 but whenever i updated the phone it will always come out 4.6.1.167....anyone can help...it happens the same with my 8320...

I'n deleted the folder and also uninstall...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12