I just went to at&t cause my pearl is broken. I was going to replace ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mm01zmami no está en línea Stack level 2

bold info for at&t

I just went to at&t cause my pearl is broken. I was going to replace it since I have insurance but I asked about the bold since I'm due for an upgrade anyway..

The guy said that its definetly coming middle of this month so sept 15th.. And I asked him about how much it would cost and he believes it will be 400 (without contract)and 200 (with a 2 year contract) not bad compare to the other prices from other countries right?!

I don't know how accurate he is but it got me excited so I thought I should share it with you guys!

prices seems COMPLETELY inaccurate to me.
    Im from Canada, mind you, so i dont know i could be wrong; but i dont see RIM selling a device for 649.99 CAD and the SAME device for 400.00 US when the latter is made in Canada.
    Now for the contract price i dont know lol but im thinking more 299.99 to compete with the iPhone 3G 16gb.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    It's bad, but I'm starting to not care. I feel let down by either AT&T or RIM, I don't even know who anymore, lol.

I'm gonna change the housing on my Curve to add some spice for a few weeks.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    And BG just reported that it's Oct 2nd. Honestly, who cares now. It comes out when it comes out. It's not like it's going to come out with zero problems, so I wouldn't be all jumpy to go get one.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a feeling that October 2 is the official release date, but I am sure that if ATT stores get their shipments in earlier, they will probably sell.