Just picked up a Bold. Can't download software as is controlled by employer network. How ... BlackBerry Bold forum

slim4511 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Bold icon placement

Advertisement

Just picked up a Bold. Can't download software as is controlled by employer network. How can I rearrange the icons on the desktop? The first six show up on the main menu and I would like to change which icons show up there. Thanks for help.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    basically you have to home screens the first one is the bottom dock six icons which you a talking of and the second screen in the icon menu which displays the 18 or so. From the icon menu just arrange the first six icons in whatever order you want and the homescreen will update by itself
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    On the screen where all the icons shows, hover on an icon click the menu key (bb logo) select move, move the icon you want to show on your homescreen and place it anywhere between slots one to six and click the trackball, do same for all the six icons you want on homescreen
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/1