Well after months of waiting and knock backs and so forth , Finally T Life ... BlackBerry Bold forum

S58Player no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    8707V

Bold from Telstra Sydney

Advertisement

Well after months of waiting and knock backs and so forth , Finally T Life Sydney called me today and said come and get it, so a quick upgrade to my Bus Plan and im home and all synced with pocket Mac and my Mac address book and up and running !

FYI T Life have 2 in stock

Very happy Camper now

mikedoan no está en línea Stack level 3
    What business plan are you on with Telstra? I'm with Optus and have held back on getting the Bold with them as they support Telstra's next G network. I'm just a bit worried about what Telstra's plan pricing is going to be like though (currently on Optus $79 voice cap w/ $39 blackberry bolt on - $120 monthly all up)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

S58Player no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    8707V
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedoan View Post
    What business plan are you on with Telstra? I'm with Optus and have held back on getting the Bold with them as they support Telstra's next G network. I'm just a bit worried about what Telstra's plan pricing is going to be like though (currently on Optus $79 voice cap w/ $39 blackberry bolt on - $120 monthly all up)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

IM a 129 Business Cap with Blackberry Bolt on extra 29 suits me fine.......