I am not receiving all my emails on my Bold. My computer receives a lot ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3

BOLD EMAIL

Advertisement

I am not receiving all my emails on my Bold. My computer receives a lot more than my Bold. Any suggestions?

Thanks

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Are you on the BES server at work or is it your personla email accounts like yahoo or hotmail? If your on a BES have your IT guy reactivate your device. If its a personal account do what impak875 says, log in to your BIS account found in the manage interet email application found in the defualt setting folder on the bold
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    any of the above sugestion can make the trick, if none of them works and you are on BIS go to your carriers bis page and delete the email acc, then read it and resend your service books
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks everybody,

This is for my personal email. I have resent the service books and will see what happens.

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you also access that email with a POP3 client like Outlook make sure you have that program set to leave emails on server for at least a day or two. Otherwise your POP client could be grabbing the emails and deleting from server BEFORE your BlackBerry service grabs them for your device.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~