My firm has just started deploying the Bold and already I have had a question ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ronw no está en línea Stack level 1

Bold Display

Advertisement

My firm has just started deploying the Bold and already I have had a question about how to display both the email and sms folders on the front screen.
    Is this something that I have to find a theme that does this, and if so dows anyone know of a good theme that shows both email and sms on front screen that would be suitable for a corporate environment. I dont want fancy grpahics just plain readable icons

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Are you trying to show this image on your Bold or do you want to show them both on a computer screen?

You could do screen shots.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Open up any email folder

BlackBerry Menu
    Options
    General Options

SMS and email

Make sure it is seperate

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    Open up any email folder

BlackBerry Menu
    Options
    General Options

SMS and email

Make sure it is seperate

Yup..same steps on all BB's
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw View Post
    My firm has just started deploying the Bold and already I have had a question about how to display both the email and sms folders on the front screen.
    Is this something that I have to find a theme that does this, and if so dows anyone know of a good theme that shows both email and sms on front screen that would be suitable for a corporate environment. I dont want fancy grpahics just plain readable icons
    Hit the menu key on the Bold, it takes you to the apps. Roll onto the SMS and/or Mail icons, don't click on them. Hit menu and choose MOVE, this will now let you move it to the top of the page, click it when it gets to the top. Now hit your return key and it on the 1st screen.

Hope this helps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think you need to install a today theme. I have mine listed on the home screen.

jrgonz454 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a02eb2
    I would recommend some today themes that allow you to choose your Icons on the front display. Look for ecruz, he has some of the best themes (in my opinion, dont want the bots upset). I went with the Leopard bottom dock today. Seems to do the trick.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw View Post
    Fortuanetly with this Device the "SMS MMS and Inboxes" out the Box are Theme Controlled and the Bold having only two default Themes Both are Separated, so the only thing left for the End-User to do is: Highlight the icon and move it to one of the six Icon positions at the Top of the "Applications Screen".