Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hopefully it comes out soon for ATT! i love my curve but i really wanna ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4

Advertisement

hopefully it comes out soon for ATT! i love my curve but i really wanna try out the BOLD! its so mysterious lol!

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Guess this is why they are throwing more curve colors out there to try and get revenues up now the bold has been delayed (pink, midnight, sunset....)

Helmut no está en línea Stack level 2
    Good things come to....Oh forget it, just give us the dang phone already!! Too bad that $1 curve refurb is no longer on the At&t website, I cant keep a phone for longer than a year and Ive had this pearl for 13 months.

TheTechGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I wouldn't mind if they released 4.5 from tmo to keep me busy but that doesn't look like it's coming anytime soon either. These delays are getting rediculous.

theuprightman24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    is this official then???

Thinking that I am just going to get the Curve 8310 tomorrow - hate delays...

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Well atleast RIM is not just pushing the device to us and we have all the stuff to deal with. I wouldnt mind being a guinea pig and testing new devices though.

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Al valid points Stackers. However, I will humbly wait for the release, as I'm a FREAKIN ADDICT!!!

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    meh, i am tired of the hype! I will just get the 8330/8830 and just wait for the dust to settle on bold/thunder. Since us TMO users won't get one for a while.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post
    meh, i am tired of the hype! I will just get the 8330/8830 and just wait for the dust to settle on bold/thunder. Since us TMO users won't get one for a while.

Couldn't agree with you more. Enjoy the hell outta your curve; I'm loving my curve more and more as days go by. I'll sit tight and wait for the THUNDAH and the misterious 4.5 which won't show up til probably 2010 lmao

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm very happy with my Curve. It'll get me by till RIM's 3g is available.
    I also have confidence that RIM will meet the challenges presented by Apple's having introduced an amazing amount of talent and ingenuity into the business.

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hopefully they can get all the kinks out by then, I bet it will at least activate on opening day!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzdoss View Post
    Al valid points Stackers. However, I will humbly wait for the release, as I'm a FREAKIN ADDICT!!!

Even Crack heads go for a new drug of choice when their dealer starts shafting them. :cry:
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Even Crack heads go for a new drug of choice when their dealer starts shafting them. :cry: you got a good point
    " B safe "

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yup. I went and got a prepaid phone from T-Mobile to hold me until I get a new phone on that account. I maybe picking up a new SK for that line and leave the BIS access on my contract account.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    RIM seems to have quite a few delays.. I thought RIM posted that the offical 4.3/4.5 would be out in spring and it is now summer. Now, they keep pushing back the Bold release without giving us a clear reason why. They don't seem to keep the general public up to date with things.

I was looking online at another forum just to see how the 3G iPhone was working on AT&T's network and most people aren't getting much service. Most people just seem frustrated with their network signal in most areas.

Hopefully when the Bold comes out people won't be too disappointed.
    ~Lauren

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast