Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/?p=4264... BlackBerry Bold forum

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3

Bold delayed until september now...

Advertisement

Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Oh c'mon RIM... focus on one thing at a time...
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    Oh c'mon RIM... focus on one thing at a time...

I agree...if this thing has been "3 years in the making" like Mike L. said then we wouldn't be having the issues we are having...

Quote Originally Posted by untjoker View Post
    I agree...if this thing has been "3 years in the making" like Mike L. said then we wouldn't be having the issues we are having...
    This news actually made me sad...

What's going with the Javelin, I wonder what the status is on that device?

Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    This news actually made me sad...

What's going with the Javelin, I wonder what the status is on that device?
    They're saying mid-2009 for the Javelin....our RIM rep is here today and I will be sure and grill that mofo for some more answers...I'm getting pissed now.....

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Quote Originally Posted by untjoker View Post
    They're saying mid-2009 for the Javelin....our RIM rep is here today and I will be sure and grill that mofo for some more answers...I'm getting pissed now.....
    Slap him upside the head for me! Yes...kill the messenger lol! Arghhh I'm so annoyed. 4.5 has been delayed for who knows how long, now the same is happening to the Bold and they decide to make the REAL device I'd love exclusive to stupid Verizon. If the iPhone had copy/paste the decision to switch would be sooooo easy! Even still it's getting easier and easier. I'll just miss bb msgr a lot

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Mid-2009 for the Javelin so i guess that's about the same time the THUNDAH will be released eh? Yay! i get to enjoy my curve a bit longer. <-----not waiting for the Bold so umm....yeah i feel bad for you guys that are Hang in there

I wouldn't doubt that 4.5 will be pushed back so to not hinder any Bold sales whenever it does drop...

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    That blows!!! But the article did say carrier(s) would have it in September, so hopefully TMO would have it as well!!!!!

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    More with the bad news huh?!

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Oh boy. It happens. Well you never know. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

desjones571 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2456447E
    Three years in the making is a BOLD FACED LIE. They are pushing the panic button and are trying to move fast and put out devices. A lot of Stackers here have said that people wanted IPhones because of being a fanboy or a cult. If you read the report from BGR there were good things said and poor things as well. If you look at how large the battery is they already know its a burner. This device drains fast. OS problems poor build materials and some of you guys are still hyping it up just like Apple fanboys did.I will admit it looks nice but I sense this phone is gonna have a lot of problems. I know its just my opinion but right now this is suspect. Now they pushing the Thunder out. RIM was really just trying Push(sorry for the puns) this device on us. Spent so much time dogging the iPhone didn't have time to look in their own back yard. They are bringing up the iPhone in a controlled enviornment for a reason.RIM needs to take notes.

Quote Originally Posted by desjones571 View Post
    Three years in the making is a BOLD FACED LIE. They are pushing the panic button and are trying to move fast and put out devices. A lot of Stackers here have said that people wanted IPhones because of being a fanboy or a cult. If you read the report from BGR there were good things said and poor things as well. If you look at how large the battery is they already know its a burner. This device drains fast. OS problems poor build materials and some of you guys are still hyping it up just like Apple fanboys did.I will admit it looks nice but I sense this phone is gonna have a lot of problems. I know its just my opinion but right now this is suspect. Now they pushing the Thunder out. RIM was really just trying Push(sorry for the puns) this device on us. Spent so much time dogging the iPhone didn't have time to look in their own back yard. They are bringing up the iPhone in a controlled enviornment for a reason.RIM needs to take notes.

I have to agree with most of what you said. When I read on BGR yesterday that the screen was cheap plastic I almost started crying. I mean come one with the cheap materials. My curve feels like it was made in 2 minutes by a blind guy, and don't get me started on how fast the dust started showing under the screen. It's just sad, and to be honest I'm going to shop around before I throw down my hard earned money on a $500 smartphone that has cheap materials and from what we know a very unstable OS.....

jesster202 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2052E8AA
    said most carryers i hope this dosent effec the rogers launch or i might wait for the thunder and get a iphone and keep my bis plan and add on a 30 for unlimited for the iphone and swap between the two dam this sucks mega ***

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    OK im pissed. Thats just gay....... Read that on boygenius this morning. Getting tired of this crap. Picking up the iPhone on friday to hold me over.
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast