after 2-3 days my Rogers Bold has completed its journey half way around the world. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3

Bold completes its journey around the world

Advertisement

after 2-3 days my Rogers Bold has completed its journey half way around the world.
    A few hours ago I was a little worried because I found out that even though rogers had advertised it at 599 then raised it to 649 plus tax, mine was purchased for 699 plus tax = $780. Apparently the rogers store says he needs to make some profit off me since im not getting a contract. I am still ok with the higher price but it not right how its advertised as being $100 cheaper.

Anyways, after a few minutes I can say that its well worth what I paid. I no longer have a BB only for BIS, i Now have a BB device that I like. Good to see rim put out a quality device after all this time. As I expected I still have to carry around my NOkia e71 for the 3G needs my bold cant fulfill, but thats ok. Screen, keyboard, pleather back all great. I will be honest about the keyboard because In know a lot of you love the curve keyboard, I myself hate the curve keybaord and find the bolds more like the 8800. Not very happy with the theme, but that can be fixed soon I presume.

Good thing it arrived right before the weekend, will have some time to play around and see what I come up with.

For anyone on the fence about getting one...... no question about it.... good to see rim take it ot another level finally.
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Hey congratulations on the new Bold! Let us know how you feel after you get it broken in!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    You are the first person I ever heard enjoy the keyboard on the 8800 series better than the Curve. I had an 8830 before and that was one of my biggest factors of switching was because keyboard had no definition. I always found myself with typographical errors and it got old really quick.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    You are the first person I ever heard enjoy the keyboard on the 8800 series better than the Curve. I had an 8830 before and that was one of my biggest factors of switching was because keyboard had no definition. I always found myself with typographical errors and it got old really quick.
    Haha! Exactly what I thought...don't know anyone that liked 8800 pad. But, everyone is different.