Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I love my Bold compared to my 4.5 curves.... I guess its just a personal ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I love my Bold compared to my 4.5 curves.... I guess its just a personal preference.

The iPhone has the best browsing experience of any phone ever hands down. Thats when mine isnt crashing though lol. Comparing load times between my Bold and my iPhone load times are about the same. I would think the Bold would be faster because its loading a smaller screenshot.
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I played with a display model at the local at&t store this morning. Killer device, great display, etc. Not ready to pull the trigger yet. I think the full QWERTY keyboard will take some getting used to, especially being a heavy Pearl user. The larger size device should not be an issue after finally handling it. That was my main concern.

As for the browser, not bad, but it does seem a little cumbersome. You can set the default view as Column, which is what I like. I do not like the page view where you have to zoom in and out.
    Last edited by walds11; 11-08-2008 at 02:30 PM.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
    I think the full QWERTY keyboard will take some getting used to, especially being a heavy Pearl user. The larger size device should not be an issue after finally handling it. That was my main concern..
    I think you will adjust quickly to the size. Migrating from a Pearl is obviously a large jump, but nonetheless, after a short while I think you will find the size advantageous. It's particularly valuable when using it for long periods of time when responding to a series of emails, or web browsing.

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I think you will adjust quickly to the size. Migrating from a Pearl is obviously a large jump, but nonetheless, after a short while I think you will find the size advantageous. It's particularly valuable when using it for long periods of time when responding to a series of emails, or web browsing.
    I totally agree that the full qwerty keyboard of the Curve is superior to the Pearl. It does take just a small learning curve time. I actually loved the Pearl's keyboard, just liked the Curve's better.
    Speaking of learning curve's, I actually like the Iphone's keyboard better than the Curve's after I got used to it, as you don't have to turn your thumbs in sideways, you just have to get used to the virtual keyboard. I hear the Bold's keyboard is one of the best things about it, currently. I know this is all subjective, just giving my 2 and 1/2 cents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12