Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maybe it's the battery in my unit (2600mAh extended from Seidio) or the unit itself ... BlackBerry Bold forum

adam917 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Maybe it's the battery in my unit (2600mAh extended from Seidio) or the unit itself (8320/Curve WiFi) or the fact that I never use Bluetooth or WiFi but I get more than a week with JiveTalk running (and that's when it's not in Idle mode). I also can simultaneously get over 18 hours of MP3 playback as long as I don't make any phone calls.

Unless I can get at least 75% of those figures on a Bold, I'm sticking with my Curve. I am used to the battery life I have on this unit & it is yet another reason I have not switched to one of the high-end Symbian phones like Nokia's E- or N-series.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    JIVETALK is the BATTERY SUCKER du JOUR!!

I was using up my battery in a work day until I ditched it. I am running MSN, Viigo, Facebook, 30-40 emails per day, talk time varies between and 20 mins to an hour.

My battery lasts about 25 hours (incl sleep time)
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

the newer batteries now dont have a memory so it doesnt matter if its fully dead or not before you can recharge it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12