Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What are these red key pads? Aren't the numbers already red? I tried looking at ... BlackBerry Bold forum

amsirron23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207B4907

Advertisement

What are these red key pads? Aren't the numbers already red? I tried looking at the website and I have absolutely NO clue what everyone is talking about! I did buy myself a black case though... Hope it's not TOO hard to take apart and put back together!

novalovr66 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249E4BA7
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    wish CNN had included the black buttons...... such a pain to transfer and they didn't stick well to the new pins inside. Almost broke out the crazy glue... but I resisted !
    I heated another one of my T-6 drivers and melted the pins down a little bit. Worked perfectly!

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    I just put a all black bezel on my 9000 everything went smooth , one problem now it wont charge on the dock pod or station thought i put the little battery nubs in right guess not . Any tips for a quick fix or am I gonna have to take apart again? Cant seemto find problem seems to be in right the little connectors I can take off the battery cover and see the nubs are flush like on the other bezel.Also it charges if I use the usb so it does charge.
    " B safe "

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    no ones had this happen to them?Im the first ?
    " B safe "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123