I am an avid average trader and would like to use my BB to do ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mastermason11 no está en línea Stack level 1

Bold & eTrade.. Compatibility ???

Advertisement

I am an avid average trader and would like to use my BB to do my trades when I'm not near a PC. I was able to install the application on my BOLD but it doesn't have all the features. I can trade, look at the news and watchlist but I do not have the others like settings, money transfer, settings, etc...

I know that the BOLD is not supported yet but not sure if there is a Hack that I can do... Please help....

mastermason11 no está en línea Stack level 1
    By the way, any thoughts on ameritrade will be good as well as I'm using it too... It install fine but the page layout is weird... Maybe the app was designed for the 8800/8300 series and just made a hack to make it install on the BOLD.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermason11 View Post
    By the way, any thoughts on ameritrade will be good as well as I'm using it too... It install fine but the page layout is weird... Maybe the app was designed for the 8800/8300 series and just made a hack to make it install on the BOLD.
    its not a hack it works fine on the Bold its just that it wasnt improved for the new high def screen and therefore it looks weird. a whole bunch of apps are like that and need to be redesigned