I am sur ethat most of you have read that BB (at least according to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Bold and Best Buy...

Advertisement

I am sur ethat most of you have read that BB (at least according to BGR) lists 10/26 as a release date for the Bold in their stores - Great. I thought I would let you know that the retailer already is carrying a few, VERY few, Bold items (silicon and slip cases, for example) - Promising? Maybe...

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Since the Bold is released everywhere else in the world except the US, I am sure that the accessories can be obtained anywhere.

I wouldn't hold my breath till October 26th. It will be out when AT&T is ready to release it.

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96
    We (Circuit City) always have accessories before a product is launched. Even if we don't know the date it's hitting the streets, we want to be stocked and ready for that Launch Rush! And I'm sure Best Buy wants the same thing. It really doesn't confirm anything, other than Best Buy knows that the Bold is coming at some point.
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i would KILL for the white leather pocket and the red leather back but i cant find them anywhere ... :'( anybody has links for them ?