I just purchased a brand new white 9700 from Rogers 3 days ago. After a ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3

BOLD 9700 BATTERY

Advertisement

I just purchased a brand new white 9700 from Rogers 3 days ago. After a full charge i'm down to 75% in a couple of hours. My daughter also has a 9700 and she's a much heavy user than I and at the end of the day she's at 75%. Should I take it back and get a new one? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee View Post
    I just purchased a brand new white 9700 from Rogers 3 days ago. After a full charge i'm down to 75% in a couple of hours. My daughter also has a 9700 and she's a much heavy user than I and at the end of the day she's at 75%. Should I take it back and get a new one? Thanks
    Maybe not the whole unit, but at least have them look at the battery. I'm a heavy user also, and my 5-month old 9700 is still at 85% or 90% at the end of the day. One little trick you might try is to switch batteries with your daughter for a couple of days, then you can be sure if it's the battery that's causing the problem.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Another thing to check Kimberlee is the type and number of apps you have running.....I've found that when I'm running BerryWeather with updates every hour along with Google Maps & Latitude plus Google Voice open......my battery is depleted significantly faster.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

tclaremont no está en línea Stack level 2
    Turn off Bluetooth when you are not using it, too. The bluetooth radio uses battery when it is constantly "seeking" partners. The vast majority of the time you can just turn it off.