Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Have you tried with a different cable ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... BlackBerry Bold forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Have you tried with a different cable
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Sure have! And each cable works normaly on the curve and does not on the bold! However just as stated in my issue,,,the curve and the bold work normaly when bb desktop manger is opened! Just the bold will not show in driveC to view the media card!
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Have you tried with a different cable

PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Arrow

i went back threw april and didnt find anything about this issue for the bold 9000! thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelajones View Post
    I described this on BerryReview.com a week or two ago, and what I did to resolve it. I also have a Bold.

millerhe1968 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by iamgoofy View Post
    Vista on home pc.like I said my wifes curve works,,my bold.my bold did,,now my bold doesn't! Yes it makes the sound of being connected vie usb!

Have you tried to hook the Bold up with out the battery in.Like described in the process for recovering from a bad os install.Reason Im suggesting this is it installs a usb driver that is different from the one installed when you hook it up normally with he battery in the device.And from what it sounds like it not a issue with the bold its sounding like the pc is confused on the driver and will not load the proper one for the the bold.By throwing the other driver into the mix may trigger the pc to redetect the bold driver. Usb drivers are tricky sometimes,my wireless adapter used to take out my bluetooth adapter .
    Unlocked Blackberry Torch 9810. On T-mobile.

SIRpent no está en línea Stack level 1
    Same issue here, tried everything in this thread and still the same issue. The only thing i can think of is that it was something to do with the bb/modem connection restriction if you don't pay for the service? maybe a software lockout so that you can't tether?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I can't imagine there's a lockout restriction like you're describing because it would inhibit the functionality of the Mass Storage Mode too. Have you tried installing the newest USB/Modem drivers from RIM? I would also set the Mass Storage Mode to 'Yes' rather then 'Prompt' so we can determine if it's something in the device that's failing to trigger the prompt.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    NEWS!!!!! straight from rim/tech vie at&t! im on my 9th replacement in less then 2months! on july 21 2009,,,,,rim/tech told me the issue with my bold not showing up in :WINDOWS: 'my computer',,,,,,,,is a knowen ''RIM'' manufacture problem!!!!!!!! so he told me that at&t warranty will replace the 8th return again! on 07/21/2009 i received #9 on 07/22/2009 and it works flawlessly!!!!!!! my wife received her upgrade from her curve to the bold today,,,,and guess what? hers has the same issue as my other 8 did! so called at&t warranty to get it replaced and they '''would NOT''' replace it until we took it to an at&t store,,,,saying i was wrong about the memory issue of not showing up in my desktop! so went to store and also took computer and hooked my new bold up,,,worked flawlessly,,,,,,,,,and hers did ''NOT'' lol the manger was in shock,,,,and noted as to such on her account! then warranty replacement is now shipping her another 'most then likely' POS!!!!!! i am very much ready to join in a class action lawsuit against at&t!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12