Do any of the bold's that have been released on other carriers.. or perhaps going ... BlackBerry Bold forum

freshnode no está en línea Stack level 2

Bold 3g...3G Carriers

Advertisement

Do any of the bold's that have been released on other carriers.. or perhaps going to be released on other carriers work with T-mobile usa's 3g network?
    BlackBerry News, Reviews, & Updates - BerryReporter.com

anoxia187 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    they released the bold to the uk tmobile. I know unlocked bolds work on the at&t network. I have no idea if they will work on the tmobile usa network. does tmobile have 3G ?

ashain_boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Tmo is going 3G, in certain cities ... But the bold is also released in germant for about 700 for the phone alone ... I hear that in germany, the phones ar not locked. There is always the unlocked phones for 850. Alittle pricey for me... But imm the end all worth it. Look around the forum for the 3G dates I don't know the bulk of them ... Just know that it will come to san francisco, sacramento, and la for cali

I posted that the bold might not actually come to tmo usa, but I am confused since it is already out in the uk and germany and soon australia ... It may, it might not, but I am hoping. I don't really understand why I am so hyped up about the bold though lol maybe the 3G?

Honestly, I won't be surprised if tmo just suddenly comes out with the bold before att ACTUALLY releases it lol cause of their 3G problems and all

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ashain_boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    there is no Bold that has been released or has been confirmed to be coming out with the tmobileUSA 1700 3G band.
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

freshnode no está en línea Stack level 2
    Has anyone been able to get Edge to work on an unlocked Bold for T-Mobile USA?
    BlackBerry News, Reviews, & Updates - BerryReporter.com

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by freshnode View Post
    Has anyone been able to get Edge to work on an unlocked Bold for T-Mobile USA?
    Yes, but you will not get email or have a browser. T-Mo doesn't have and can't send the required service books.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHDD View Post
    Yes, but you will not get email or have a browser. T-Mo doesn't have and can't send the required service books.
    Yet.......

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    oh wow that really suxx for Bold Tmo users. Cant they use the same service books they send for the Curve 8320 ?

jeffharris no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have link2exchange, as a BES, for $15 a month, I think, and, I am happily using T-Mo USA, and have Blackberry (BES) browser, and (BES) e-mail. Lovin' the Bold!!

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3

Does the bold require special service books?
    If that is the case than how are people such as myself with BIS, with an unlocked bold using them on carriers which have not released the bold yet.
    Why would tmobileUSA be different from any other carriers.
    Last edited by dubai_bb; 09-17-2008 at 04:36 AM.
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500