i jus made my keyboard lightup in a blue color, i gotta say it looks ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

blue keyboard lightup with black bold

Advertisement

i jus made my keyboard lightup in a blue color, i gotta say it looks god dayumm hot with everything black! i rly recommend it
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    How did you do that??

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Lets see a pic !!

GsxRz750 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249F16CD
    Yes, I'm interested in that info too! Also, I just started checking the stacks for any info regarding unlocking vendor themes on the BOLD, I'm guessing it's probably the same as the curve, but since I just dropped all that cash for this bad boy today, I'd like to get some definite intell before I go tooling around with stuff!!! An ounce of prevention can save you from a pound of sorrow right...
    And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

PIN/ID
    217a1629

It might not seem like its blue but in the dark its dark blue and in the light is light blue
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    i didnt use the method where u paint the LEDs blue, i took a rly thin piece of paper (almost transparent) and made it blue with a marker than cut it out so its in the keyboard shape, put the papaer between the keyboard and main board, screw it up and don

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    That's a great idea! I'm going to do that with my curve! Ill post a pic when its done.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    hahaha ghetto! but nice!
    My girlfriend takes a pink sharpie to paint her curve trackball so yeah you gotta work with what you got huh ?

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I'm going to take one of those cinnimon disc wrappers and stick it under the keyboard to make red keys, I wonder if it will work.

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    well on the curve u can just paint the LEDs since the keyboard is light not dark as the bold, i tried painting the led but it gave me a very light blue so than im like what if i stick a thin paper under it, and it worked lol