Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This magnum u all speak of, it sounds lovely...... I WANT ONE!!! Touch screen AND ... BlackBerry Bold forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Advertisement

This magnum u all speak of, it sounds lovely...... I WANT ONE!!! Touch screen AND keyboard?!?! Sweeeeeeetttt! We shall see people, we SHALL see....
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    For what it is worth my source says this new Bold 9020 will be selling from AT&T in November/December. That make the corner a little futher but it sound like a great replacement for the aging Bold 9000
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    For what it is worth my source says this new Bold 9020 will be selling from AT&T in November/December. That make the corner a little futher but it sound like a great replacement for the aging Bold 9000
    Aging Bold. I just love how people talk about the newest and greatest phone and then after it is out they call it an aging phone. Not picking on you Greg because everbody seems to do it. The people like RIM do this to keep us buying new phones all the time. Why can't they just make a phone that works right out of the box because half the time they don't even get the bugs out of the last one before a new one comes out

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I owned the Bold the day after it was released in Canada and still use the Rogers model over my AT&T unit. I seldom keep my phone this long and for me it is starting to age and the lust for something new is STRONG!

The iPhone 3Gs is tempting but I went down that road, my GOD it had no keyboard! I bought it on Friday and was at AT&T's door Monday am crying like a baby! Just like the AAT&T reps told me I would be!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    I owned the Bold the day after it was released in Canada and still use the Rogers model over my AT&T unit. I seldom keep my phone this long and for me it is starting to age and the lust for something new is STRONG!

The iPhone 3Gs is tempting but I went down that road, my GOD it had no keyboard! I bought it on Friday and was at AT&T's door Monday am crying like a baby! Just like the AAT&T reps told me I would be!
    Yeah I've had my bold since the first day at&t got them in stock and I'm wanting something new. Got the g1 a month ago and getting the mytouch VERY soon. But I'm in need of a new blackberry. Or at least a new BBM =) I had an iphone for a while when it first came out and it got old/boring real quick. They're just now adding a video camera and MMS? Woopty doo. Doesn't tickle my fancy one bit. The GS is the most overhyped device. Its kind of messed up they're not allowing old iphones the ability to use the video cam since its a software thing

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    So if iphone doesn't have mms, how does my friend get my picture messages that I send as mms. That whole thing just really confuses the heck outta me.

kidwell61 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2174C23C
    Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    So if iphone doesn't have mms, how does my friend get my picture messages that I send as mms. That whole thing just really confuses the heck outta me.

When you send an mms to an iphone they will get a message to take them to the image station to view the picture. It is not the easiest thing. Alot of people don't realize when you send an mms you can send to an email and that is typically how an iphone user would recevie one. When they send one back to you they can send it to the "email address" on your phone. For example: 5552225555@mms.att.net would be an email address to someones phone and it would come through as an mms rather than an email. Does that make sense? Anyhow that is what an iphone user probably has been doing to send and receive pics. There are some apps out there that basically do the same thing but here very soon the Iphone will definately have mms working.

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    I love the looks of the magnum, but isn't it CDMA?
    Last edited by jasonring; 06-20-2009 at 02:12 AM.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    What is CDMA ? Lol! I dunno crap...just when I think I'm gettin a hold on things, a whole new set of questions come up! Wth? And thks for the info on the iphone! That's interesting!

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Magnum is supposed to launch on at&t first so it would have to be GSM. CDMA is what verizon and sprint networks use..no SIM cards..different type of network

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Oh. Okay. Thks

ItsaRaid no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217B8701

Onyx for Sick Bold

Kayhites-

Can you email or pin me? with a synopsis of the pproblems you had with your bold- I am having a horrible time with my Bold- The track ball quits, the phone freezes up all the time, and more-

I have tried to working with AT&T but all I get is a nasty response back or a extension plus more money.

Would appreciate any help or guidance you can give me. AT&T ripped me off for $544.00 they said the phone does Hebrew, right now it wont do a brokken 3 legged Camel, that hasnt had water for a week- "Sheesh"

Can you send me some links on the Onyx
    Thank you
    Larry
    Itsaraid@columbus.rr.com

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123