Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Okay, I gotta make everybody jealous cuz I just can't keep it to myself, I'm ... BlackBerry Bold forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Blackberry Onyx

Advertisement

Okay, I gotta make everybody jealous cuz I just can't keep it to myself, I'm about to be the proud owne of a new BB Onyx. Long story short, ATT is sending me one AS SOON as they are available to keep me as their customer (which I have been for 10 years now). I didn't even know anything about the Onyx really until today, and when I was told I would be receiving one, I looked up all the info I could. It looks really sweet. My question is, has anyone received work yet on when the official release date is?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    good news for you but does as son as they are available mean like sept?

Just wondering what all the att rep told you.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    exactly when you will be receiving the onyx?
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    I have no idea. That's kinda why I was asking u guys. I asked the rep when it would be available cuz I knew it was out yet, and he said he didn't know for sure, but that he would replace me with a brand new Bold until they come out and are available since the last three bolds I have received have all had the same defect (beyond frusterating) he told me he would do that and I could wait for the Onyx or he would switch me to my choice of brand new smartphone/pda whether it was I phone, Berry, or Microsoft. I told him what I'd really like was for them to send me what I wanted in the first place which was a Bold with no defects, so that is where we stand. I'm true to my Berry's. What do u guys think?

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    If they are gonna give you a free onxy take it and run. I just dont think it will be out till later this fall. From all that i have read you are looking at a sept/oct release.

i would say take the bold and wait. they are throwing everything they can at you to stay. I would say stay.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

PIN/ID
    ask me
    then i think will be in september
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Lol. I think if something is woth the wait, I'm gonna wait. I always find it amusing though how ATT offers me all these new phones and what not, or to upgrade me, when all I want is for them to just send me a flippin bold that isn't defective.the guy even asked me if I wanted one of those 8G or 16G I phones..(?) Don't know hardly a thing bout I phone, so I don't understand the differences between them all, and that's when I was like, well, I don't want to cancel my service, and I don't even want an Onyx per say, I just want what I have, just to work right...*sigh*....

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    But supposedly, when the onyx comes out, ill have one...looks like ill be waiting a while, though

PIN/ID
    ask me
    but i think it worth the wait!!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Thanks ealvnv. I think it will be too. Everything I read leads me to believe its an amazing phone. But, in the meantime, I would like my phone to operate properly. Have any of u guys experienced the screen on ur bold turning green, the blue, then pink, then yellow, get squiggly or straight lines going across the screen then it flicker off then come back on, or the screen just locking up and taking anywhere from a few seconds to several mintues to unfreeze? The last 3 Bolds (all refurbs to replace my original new bold) have done this. The last one I hadn't even had out of the box and running for two hours before it started doing it....do the cell phome gods just hate me or what?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    Thanks ealvnv. I think it will be too. Everything I read leads me to believe its an amazing phone. But, in the meantime, I would like my phone to operate properly. Have any of u guys experienced the screen on ur bold turning green, the blue, then pink, then yellow, get squiggly or straight lines going across the screen then it flicker off then come back on, or the screen just locking up and taking anywhere from a few seconds to several mintues to unfreeze? The last 3 Bolds (all refurbs to replace my original new bold) have done this. The last one I hadn't even had out of the box and running for two hours before it started doing it....do the cell phome gods just hate me or what?
    i take that bolded word, any issues with mine

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Well u are fortunate. My first bold worked great for about four months, then it started acting up. and now here I am.... BUT I guess I shuldnt complain. I am fortunate to be able to have such a nice phone in the first place...

PIN/ID
    ask me
    and not to mention the one is on the waiting list

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    True true ealvnv. I'm excited, but I don't want to get too excited cuz sept is a long way away....

PIN/ID
    ask me
    wasn't June two months ago?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast