Fellow Stackers, greetings! I was wondering if BB is planning to come out with a ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ashibek no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blackberry Dual Sim?

Advertisement

Fellow Stackers, greetings!

I was wondering if BB is planning to come out with a dual sim option in any of its future devices, do feel free to throw some light on this.

Cheers!

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I did some searching on google. Supposedly, there are dual sim card adapters for a few devices. The ones mentioned were the 81xx,9000, and Tour. Now how dependable this is, I don't know. So please don't hold me accountable for wrong info. It was just a quick search, nothing into the dark nether regions of the search results.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Thumbs up

Actually, i did find that info on the web however, i was not successful finding any valid info regarding BB device with dual sim option. (there is a fake chinese set that pops up on the search, its certainly not what i was looking for). I hope the RIM guys come up with something nice and surprise us soon. Thanks anyway!

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sorry I wasn't much help lol. Man, when you can't trust stuff you read on the internet, what's left to trust? Lol
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Exactly!