Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've had this functionality working since my 8800, and then again on my first 9000. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

silverfstop no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I've had this functionality working since my 8800, and then again on my first 9000. Now, with a new (warranty) 9000, I can't get it to work. The phone is running 4.6.0.304 software, and I'm on OSX 10.4.x.

Before, I used to get "Connecting... Authenticating... Connected." Now it just goes "Connecting... Disconnecting... and then the error: Could not negotiate a connection with the remote PPP server. Please verify your settings and try again."

Any suggestions? Thanks!

bantyz no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Tethering Bold with Mac using USB cable

Quote Originally Posted by khanam View Post
    I tethered my bold to my macbook using bluetooth a while back but I'm curous if its possible to do the same using a usb cable. Has anybody been able to do so? If yes, we all would love instructions.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    hi, check out the url:
    http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...rnalId=KB19641

jeffersonakly no está en línea Stack level 1

Question new to tethering

I'm trying to tether my T-Mobile Blackberry Bold 9700 w/the the up dated os 6.0 (what ever it is) to my MacBook Pro w/OS 10.6.3. Has anyone successfully done this and be willing to help me step by step?

I have successfully pair my 9700 to my back for bluetooth but it does nothing. I need to be able to access internet when i'm traveling back and forth from home to work and back again. Any help or avenues for me to find the answer would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

eliasfk no está en línea Stack level 1
    great post, works a treat. i just needed info from vodafone uk, which was phone number: internet, user: web, pass: web

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123