Has anyone gotten Windows Live Messenger to work on T-Mobile using the Blackberry Bold?... BlackBerry Bold forum

heredia21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Blackberry Bold - T-Mobile - Windows Live Messenger

Advertisement

Has anyone gotten Windows Live Messenger to work on T-Mobile using the Blackberry Bold?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    BlackBerry Bold and T-Mobile?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i have it working on Rogers i believe T-Mo doesnt have the service books for it.
    and DjSmooth he meant unlocked bold on t-Mo

heredia21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Got it working . Check out screen shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PIN/ID
    AskMe

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    i have it working on Rogers i believe T-Mo doesnt have the service books for it.
    and DjSmooth he meant unlocked bold on t-Mo

Thanks! I was talking to an AT&T Rep yesterday, and naturally I asked about the Bold, she mentioned that they just had a meeting the other day and her Boss said it will be available October 26, 2008. In a way that good for me, cause I'll have two Upgrades by then. But the wait is just Shameful!

sharpie9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    How to get WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER on your BlackBerry Bold 9000 if on Orange UK or any other carrier I reckon too.

Firstly sort out Maps because it's great and you must. (Whether it has any bearing on downloading WLM I don't know?). Follow the guide here: http:##supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=Bold&message.id=940#M940 to install Maps on you BB. [REPLACE ## WITH //]

Next use your BB to go to the following link: http:##xxx.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=wlm20. [REPLACE ## WITH // & xxx with www]

Or go to the BlackBerry HELP! link in your Browser Bookmarks.

Sorted. It works using WiFi if you turn your Mobile Network off in Manage Connections. So useful abroad!

I'm super happy now as Maps and WLM is what I've been waiting for. Also Google Maps is cool too and that works in WiFi only too.

Can't get LiveSearch to work tho.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpie9 View Post
    How to get WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER on your BlackBerry Bold 9000 if on Orange UK or any other carrier I reckon too.

Firstly sort out Maps because it's great and you must. (Whether it has any bearing on downloading WLM I don't know?). Follow the guide here: http:##supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=Bold&message.id=940#M940 to install Maps on you BB. [REPLACE ## WITH //]

Next use your BB to go to the following link: http:##xxx.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=wlm20. [REPLACE ## WITH // & xxx with www]

Or go to the BlackBerry HELP! link in your Browser Bookmarks.

Sorted. It works using WiFi if you turn your Mobile Network off in Manage Connections. So useful abroad!

I'm super happy now as Maps and WLM is what I've been waiting for. Also Google Maps is cool too and that works in WiFi only too.

Can't get LiveSearch to work tho.
    Meh livesearch is not that good dont worry youre not missing out on much (i find).

butterfly123 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Please help??
    I am with t-mobile and using BB Bold...WML is not working at all!! keeps saying "SErvice not enabled for this handheld" ...called tmobile BB representative and they cannot find anything wrong ....but everything else is fine...
    Please help!!!

spoonerr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly123 View Post
    Please help??
    I am with t-mobile and using BB Bold...WML is not working at all!! keeps saying "SErvice not enabled for this handheld" ...called tmobile BB representative and they cannot find anything wrong ....but everything else is fine...
    Please help!!!

I am having the same problem, does anybody that has T-mobile and shed some light on this?

londonmandan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have a bold on tmo uk and wlm DOES work.

I have this problem on my other bb's and here is what you have to do.

Call tmo cs and explain you want wlm activated and that they have to escalate it to their bb tech guys who will do it and then send you the service books or if you want you can delete all your service books and resend them and it might work.

Trust me wlm does work on tmo uk