Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by PittsDriver Guys how the hell is Apple to blame for RIM not ... BlackBerry Bold forum

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by PittsDriver View Post
    Guys how the hell is Apple to blame for RIM not having the phone ready in time...Gimme a break
    i am not 100% sure... but we needed someone to blame, so we picked apple..

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    and if you wanna add in my 2 cents... not all like it matters... but RIM in my opinion is playing their cards right... let everything with the iphone die down like it now has been considering were now starting to get stock of the iphones now... and then release the bold... no one wants to compete with those... thats why samsung/motorola/pantech have a ton of new phones for att they just arent gonna be sold against apple... apple has to much hype to the childish phone users.. you want functionality, freakin wait and get a bold....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444

I think I've gotten to the point where I'll patiently wait for the Bold. My curve is trustworthy. A warrior of sorts. It shall be replaced (at the soonest possible date) but none the less, when the time is right.

We've been stressing about this phone (I love RIM, but it's a phone...just happens to be the greatest singular consumer/business/everyone oriented mobile electronic cellular GPS Wi-Fi internet browsable video&camera capturing mp3 player brick-breakable PHONE ever) for a year. This time last year there was the same hype about the Oct 22, 07 release of the 8320.

In good time, it will be here.
    To leave you all with some Hollywood magic...
    RIM's got the right idea. And they know it:

"If you build it, they will come."

--
    dj flyy

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444

Which actually makes me think about this... I don't think it has anything to do with the iphone release. If it did, we would have seen commercials for AT&T and the Bold the day after the iPhone was released.
    They know for a fact we're hooked on a device we've never held or seen firsthand. They know for a fact we're all holding out on upgrades because of the Bold. They know for a fact we're devoted to their company. And they know for a fact we WILL WAIT.

They'll play the game when their cards are lined up.

--
    dj flyy

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Quote Originally Posted by jkai2188 View Post
    apple has to much hype to the childish phone users.. you want functionality, freakin wait and get a bold....
    I don't know about childish. I saw quite a bit of business ppl in the line at Apple and in the AT&T store picking up their iphones. I couldn't freakin wait to get a Bold also but I figured since we have 30 days I'd try out the iphone. I don't think I can go back. I really do miss copy and paste(yea it sucks) but I can type without looking, on an iphone(believe it or not). I know I make tons of typos but the end product is almost always perfect thanks to autocorrect.

I know I'll go back to RIM but not to the Bold. I'll wait till they make a thunderesque phone for AT&T and switch then. The extra screen real estate is a killer.

Edit:
    @ dj flyy: I guess I should understand from a business point of view. Why would RIM release a product the same time a competing product will be released especially when that competing product will definitely outsell them. Not a good business practice I guess...but for all the RIM fans out there we were sufferingggg
    Last edited by Amahk; 08-06-2008 at 04:28 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12