okay so here is the story... about 3 months ago i get this JVM erro ... BlackBerry Bold forum

advisor89 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question blackberry bold help please...

Advertisement

okay so here is the story... about 3 months ago i get this JVM erro 102.. ya ya i know ive looked at the threads about fixing it... wellll i didnt have the internet at the time so i took it to my best friends gf's house.... MISTAKE.... i tried havin her follow the instructions to fix it... she downloaded everything.. whipped my blackberry but didnt install the new OS system and said she got stuck on a part and didnt know what to do... soooo 1 week later i go over to her house n try fixing it.. my battery is completely dead... obviously.. so i try to charge it and it wont hold a charge... it just shows the charge screen with the lightning bolt .. i cant turn it on or anything to see the jvm error 102.. or what now should be jvm error 507.... what do i do?? i want my *bleepin* blackberry back.. im using this stupid blackjack lol..

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    That 507 means you need to reload the OS. Connect the charger and wait for a few hrs to let the battery charge, if it completely dead will require a couple hrs to start holding the charge.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

thank you.. i think ive figured it out but im juss tryin to get the jl_cmder download... everywhere i go i download it and the application wont load lol... but thank u for the help

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    You don't really need a wipe, try just reloading the os first
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

alright.. ill search for it... im kinda retarded at this stuff ... they need to make a thread for dummies lol

my blackberry isnt detected by my computer i dont think.... it says not connected and i need a ip and password and all that.. hmm....

idk im soo confused on all of this for real... it wont let me do anything after i click the application loader.. like it has the two options add or remove or update.. if i click either of them it says select a device to connect and has a ip: then a password
    Last edited by advisor89; 06-28-2009 at 10:12 AM.

so i need some help... any suggestions??