Here's the link....... http://walmart.letstalk.com/brands/w...home/index.htm I think I'm going to try to cancel my current service ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ev1lle1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244cc7ce

Blackberry Bold Free at Walmart.Com!!!!!!

Advertisement

Here's the link.......http://walmart.letstalk.com/brands/w...home/index.htm

I think I'm going to try to cancel my current service with att since i'm not under contract anymore. Then I will sign a new contract so I can get all the 200.00 rebate which will make the phone free.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    nice, good find. i hope there is no Catch that will come back to haunt you. lol some times there is little hidden things they dont tell you until later.

but with some lucks hopfuly it works out for you

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by xaroc View Post
    nice, good find. i hope there is no Catch that will come back to haunt you. lol some times there is little hidden things they dont tell you until later.

but with some lucks hopfuly it works out for you
    the catch is clearly stated

You have to sign a 2 year contact with ATT with the following

Promotional price requires voice plan of $79.99 or higher, blackberry data plan, and unlimited text messaging

do thats $80 for Voice.....another $30 for the BB Data plan and another $20 for Unlimited texting

thats a $130 a month.....THATS THE CATCH
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    the catch is clearly stated

You have to sign a 2 year contact with ATT with the following

Promotional price requires voice plan of $79.99 or higher, blackberry data plan, and unlimited text messaging

do thats $80 for Voice.....another $30 for the BB Data plan and another $20 for Unlimited texting

thats a $130 a month.....THATS THE CATCH
    Yikes that's high! Once you add taxes and fees that's as much as I pay for 2 BBs w/unlimited data and text massaging
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Nice catch on the CATCH ice44

There is always a catch on these things - be careful stackers.

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You're better off going with wirefly or Amazon. It isn't going to be free with them but I think it will be $199.99. Still better than 399 + 100 rebate.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    wow thats pretty crazy. id much rather cough up 299 at once then have to spend an extra 50 every month for two years lol

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    haha i missed that when i was reading it , but it looked to good to be true for a new phone for AT&T so i automatically assumed there was a catch lol

it looked as if the data plan was included lol but wow. thats pritty funny... i wonder if anyone bought it not seeing that lol

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Disclaimer: I do not promote either of the companies being discussed, nor am I sticking up for them. I simply report the facts.
    There no "CATCH" to this offering by Wal-Mart. It clearly states the terms & conditions in the ad for anyone who is not too lazy to read a few lines of text. The rates they are charging are existing rates of an AT&T plan. Its no different than shopping for anything else. Think its too expensive, don't buy it. Just because one may think the price is too high does not mean they are trying to trick people with a "catch". The only people that are surprised are the ones that do not pay attention to what they are doing. Simple as that.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    From my experience the Amazon and Wirefly deals have stipulations that you must read and understand before you sign. There is usually a 180 day minimum attached to the discounts. But don't let that throw you off, its normal for resellers these days. It protects against the old "Charge Back" issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

ev1lle1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244cc7ce
    Well after a lil research I found out that I can cancel my current subscribtion with att but I have to wait six months before I'm considered a new customer again. So I'll pass, plus I think when the Storm comes out I'm jumping ship to Verizon depending on price.