Alright so Ive been trying to get apps for this phone. Is there anything I ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Italianmasta no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Bold ATT Problem

Advertisement

Alright so Ive been trying to get apps for this phone. Is there anything I need to unlock to download Apps. So far I trying to download ramble which didnt work . Am I doing this wrong . Then when I tryed putting in a url for a live stream it wouldnt play it for me . Do I need to do something to this phone to get all the features or does ramble im not work for it yet. Also Can someone post software and apps thread for it to help people find things. Thanks

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    having the same issue...

dabears no está en línea Stack level 1
    Same problem here! I'm gonna call att in the am
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    someone mentioned to make sure you update your imei number on your account in order to get the best experience. could this be a factor?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    You need to update both imei and PIN on your BIS site for sure. I am not so sure about the AT&T website, could not hurt

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think you need to register with BIS, unregistering your old PIN to your new. I was trying to install an app and it wouldn't let me. After I went on BIS and did the swap using my PIN and IMEI, it let me install the app which leads me to feel that BIS may have something to do with it. Don't quote me on it, but like everyone else is saying, it wouldn't hurt.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    I think you need to register with BIS, unregistering your old PIN to your new. I was trying to install an app and it wouldn't let me. After I went on BIS and did the swap using my PIN and IMEI, it let me install the app which leads me to feel that BIS may have something to do with it. Don't quote me on it, but like everyone else is saying, it wouldn't hurt.
    yep i can confirm that. I switch between my 9000 and 8220 and whenever I do switch i need to go on the Rogers BIS website, login and then it prompts me to switch devices i click yes and off i go again!

Home Inspector no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243dec8d
    Unlocked Bold from A&TT need Help to use with my T-Mo
    Canot reseave service books and T-Zones ! Internet works only on WIFI !!!
    What should i do Install operating system from different provider like rogers ?
    Will this help me get my settings from my T-Mo Becose with software i canot get any service books The phone works great ! but cant get service books so i can use my internet anywere . What should i do ? Will installing gogers softwae will help me get settings for my unlocked bold from A&TT ? Please HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Inspector no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243dec8d
    Please help !
    Can't get my Unlocked bold from AT&T on my T-Mobile network
    Whis operating system i need to install so i can get my T-Zones service books !!
    Please Please HELP !!!!!!!!!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    you already asked that and i replied in the other thread.
    Asking the same question in three different posts without even looking at your answers will only get you in trouble.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad_this-92149/
    there